Respected Contributor

Re: Tight Blue Dress Jackie is wearing with Mally Show

Must be lonely living in that world of perfect body, perfect hair, perfect personality, perfect everything.

Respected Contributor

I agree with the OP. Every time Jackie wears a form fitting dress it makes me cringe. Not her best look. But, with that said, it's really not worth starting a post over. For as many as there are of us who see it one way, there are many ladies who see it differently, and it doesn't really matter what any of us think. Wear what you like!

Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Johnnyeager said:

My gosh, I must be looking at a different screen than you. The woman is spectacular, face and figure-wise. As for the dress, a lot of women couldn't carry that off as well as she is.

I agree with this completely!!

I also don't see the point of this post!! It does appear that OP posts an awful lot of such negative posts.

Honored Contributor

Pulled the video. Yeah, there's a little something going on....it's not one of her better looks. It's as if her waisted underwear is rolling down causing this extra bump around the middle. Though, the color is pretty!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Super Contributor

I said the dress was not flattering, never said she was not pretty, or had nice skin or such. I was only commenting on the dress where it hit her in the middle. And then the comment a poster makes that I only WISH I could fit in the dress? Like HUH? Where did that comment come from? What a strange bunch.
Trusted Contributor

she looked beautiful!
Respected Contributor

OUCH!

Super Contributor

One thing's for sure. I wish my "middle" looked like that. Wow, when did we become so critical of each other? It's a tough, tough world.