Valued Contributor

Enjoyed chatting with you ladies! Remember to post reviews of your purchases.

Super Contributor

I had a good time chatting in real time too. Have fun with your purchases, Linea Ladies.

Respected Contributor
On 4/3/2014 Haca said:
On 4/3/2014 Seka said:
On 4/3/2014 Haca said: Hi ladies, Linea newbie here. Just ordered my first pieces ever!! Keeping my fingers crossed. Haca

What did you order?

Oh, hi Seka, I ordered the short sleeved cardigan (in turquoise), tank dress in black, and the first jacket he showed in white. May get the cardigan in the lovely shade of geranium pink/coral as well - if that's still available.

Haca - great choices! The Linea Whisper Knits are amazing (OTO Cardigan) - the Tank Dress (I ordered the Black as well) is also a great fabric that Louis has used before!

Enjoy your new Items!

Respected Contributor

Great Show!

Super Contributor

Haca, former newbie here, IT'S ADDICTING! :-D I'm still paying for my last order, but really want that whisper knit open front cardigan Jac was wearing (he called it a kimono sweater, but I looked it up), and the jewelry aaaaahhhh!!!! refraining until there's easy pay....

Honored Contributor

Welcome to all the new Linea Ladies!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor
Hi girls. Just got home from work and ordered the gray asymmetrical shirt. OMG, I'm surprised you all left me some, LOL. I wanted this since last year.Smiley Happy.
Super Contributor

Thank you, all for your very nice welcome! I look forward to my new "duds" as a background for my Carolyn Pollack and American West jewelry. LOL!

I have been following your threads for quite some time, but today I took the plunge. Smile

Super Contributor
On 4/3/2014 kimsu1 said:

Haca, former newbie here, IT'S ADDICTING! :-D I'm still paying for my last order, but really want that whisper knit open front cardigan Jac was wearing (he called it a kimono sweater, but I looked it up), and the jewelry aaaaahhhh!!!! refraining until there's easy pay....

I agree kimsu1 - his jewelry looks great on his clothes. I just hope my silver, turq and coral will do just as well. We on the jewelry board ALL wish that QVC would offer more easy pay.

Honored Contributor
On 4/3/2014 jGalt said:

I think the ponte jacket is not a good look on Leah. Now I'm wondering if I should cancel my order for it. Do you think her size is wrong, or maybe this jacket only suits slimmer ladies? I wish Maria had worn it.

I think it was the way it was styled on Leah. Also, I believe it was the wrong size. It should be good on any size. I have it in Limoges Blue and the fabric is lovely and it will be very comfortable, I think. I have to get the pants shortened before I wear the outfit.