Valued Contributor
On 4/3/2014 Haca said:
On 4/3/2014 kimsu1 said:

Haca, former newbie here, IT'S ADDICTING! :-D I'm still paying for my last order, but really want that whisper knit open front cardigan Jac was wearing (he called it a kimono sweater, but I looked it up), and the jewelry aaaaahhhh!!!! refraining until there's easy pay....

I agree kimsu1 - his jewelry looks great on his clothes. I just hope my silver, turq and coral will do just as well. We on the jewelry board ALL wish that QVC would offer more easy pay.

Haca, I recognize your name from the Jewelry board where I sometimes lurk but don't often comment. Welcome to the Linea board! I find Louis's clothes work beautifully with my turquoise, sterling, Carolyn Pollack, American West pieces. See the video for this top A214117 and note the turquoise and sterling cross he styled with the grey.

The only exception are the jackets with gold buttons so I bought some of his gold tone chains and some Jacqueline Kennedy pieces to coordinate with those. I used to wear more costume jewelry and he's gotten me back into it. Even so, I prefer sterling so I recently purchased some mixed metal items from Carolyn Pollack and find they work nicely (J287906, J287891, J283152, J286378).

Enjoy your new Linea pieces!

Super Contributor
On 4/3/2014 Qulia said:
On 4/3/2014 Haca said:
On 4/3/2014 kimsu1 said:

Haca, I recognize your name from the Jewelry board where I sometimes lurk but don't often comment. Welcome to the Linea board! I find Louis's clothes work beautifully with my turquoise, sterling, Carolyn Pollack, American West pieces. See the video for this top A214117 and note the turquoise and sterling cross he styled with the grey.

The only exception are the jackets with gold buttons so I bought some of his gold tone chains and some Jacqueline Kennedy pieces to coordinate with those. I used to wear more costume jewelry and he's gotten me back into it. Even so, I prefer sterling so I recently purchased some mixed metal items from Carolyn Pollack and find they work nicely (J287906, J287891, J283152, J286378).

Enjoy your new Linea pieces!

THANK YOU, Qulia...for this. Love the "smoke" color (of course it is on waitlistSmiley Embarassed) with AW's - American West - sleeping beauty cross. Just gorgeous. The smoke color is one of my favorites. It serves as a great backdrop for silver and bright gems, however, I also wear it with neutrals, such white howlite and agate.

You have quite a nice collection of CP. I really like the pendant, the last one on your list. As you discovered CP can be very versatile. You can add any enhancers to the statement necklaces. Your choice of mother of pearl (MOP) is wonderful. My taste goes more toward the Southwest style but I can see how this would work very well, too. I am so glad I finally bought something from Linea.

Thank you again for your response. Best, Haca.