Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 11/5 LOGO Show Alert

FYI - two LOGO pieces today in Fashinably Early.  (check product review). One is new and cute!  A271138

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

FYI - two LOGO pieces today in Fashinably Early.  (check product review). One is new and cute!  A271138

Is that the gray top Pat has on? If it is she needed to size up by two sizes. It makes her look short and squat and she isn't.

The model i the pictures look like it fit correctly.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Absolutely loved the OTO from last night's show:

A269665

a269665.001.jpg 

Finally, something that doesn't have lace, not a twin set, and the rarely seen straight hem!.

I wish listed it...  And when that ebates check comes I think this baby is mine! Smiley Happy

I really have no opinion of Carolyn or Lori regarding the show.  I only caught 20 minutes.  I will say I refuse to believe Carolyn's closet is filled with LOGO when she is the queen of Denim & Company...

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

I only caught 20 minutes.  I will say I refuse to believe Carolyn's closet is filled with LOGO when she is the queen of Denim & Company...

@kzjohnson    Actually I hope she doesn't.  It wasn't flattering on her figure at all IMO.

I didn't care for the OTO (glad you liked it - the bottom of it wouldn't flatter my figure either - it would make me look too wide) but I did like the vest and tee set and it was a great price for the two pieces.  I wasn't crazy about the colors, although I put the light brownish color into my wish list.  They all are waitlisted now so I'm not ordering any of them now.  I'd like to read the revews also.

Honored Contributor

I watched a good portion and was put off by Carolyn's behavior. To me it seemed out of character.

I was especially surprised when she didn't know the names of the colors and stated that it was 'okay' because whatever you wound up with would be good!

?? In her defense she did eventually go over the pieces again with the proper color names..

I can't picture LOGO worn to a memorial service but that's personal preference .....it really had me mulling over the different pieces in my head....

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Did you get anything from the show, or the black & white sweater you were thinking about if you didn't see anything from the show to order?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   I haven't ordered anything yet.  I guess I need to start thinking about buying some Christmas gifts Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Well, maybe Lori is such an idol of Amy's that she can steamroll over Amy and Amy puts up with it.  After all Amy and Lor (as Amy calls her) seem to be very best of friends.