Honored Contributor

Re: Throwback to Vintage GILI

How can something that is 6 years old be considered "Vintage"

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is certainly a throw back imo.It sort of reminds me of Maleficent

Respected Contributor

Speaking of LR - I just saw her on an infomercial for a 3 pc shower soap set. Lol!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The  tight motto  design is meant more for younger gals and biker chicks.  Nothing is worse than seeing a bunch of older  women wearing a too tight motto jacket trying to look sexy.    I am no longer the age i would wear one of the styles no matter who designed them.   Too tacky for my taste.   

Trusted Contributor

I'll make sure to pack it up for donations... no even better, Smiley LOL I'll wear it even more lol Heart

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Vintage?????????  How long has Gili been around?  Surely it hasn't been 20 years.  I believe "vintage" clothes and accessories are things that are 20 years old.  Perhaps eve 25 years old.

___

That's what I was thinking too!

Trusted Contributor

"Designer"... what a laugh.   All those GILI handbags that were Gucci knock-offs.   Yawn. 

Honored Contributor

Moto style jackets are still around and have been for years.  Some are more hardcore moto style than others.  

Honored Contributor

The supposedly "divine?" LR sure designed an ugly jacket..  anything, anything to sneak her name into a thread..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

The jacket sold out early afternoon btw in all colors. It was like over 30000 jackets. Many bought them in multiple colors