Respected Contributor

Thoughts on new H by Halston sweater, please.

I haven't ordered anything from H by Halston, but there is a new marled knit turtleneck that I really like.  How does the sizing for this brand run?  It looks like a looser neck than the usual turtleneck, which I prefer.   What do you think?  

http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Marled-Long-Sleeve-Turtleneck-Sweater.product.A271084.html?sc=A27108...

Honored Contributor

Re: Thoughts on new H by Halston sweater, please.

I bought the open front sweater today in my usual size, I already have the down wrap coat and I feel it's true to the Q's sizing.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 Thanks!  I hope you love your new sweater.

Respected Contributor

I didn't realize there was a video up.  I just watched it and now I'm not sure it will be flattering on me.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey

L.L. Bean has a sweater you might like.

It comes in 6 colors.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono. I definitely like that sweater better.  I don't love the high low hem on the Halston.  Thanks for posting.  I'm going to check it out.

Respected Contributor

I am tuning in late on your thought process, @Trudey but I do like the Halston sweater.  Particularly in champagne.  But it sounds like you are going with something else.  The only thing I can offer is that the 3 Halston sweaters I own are very soft and high quality.

Respected Contributor

I watched the presentation this afternoon and one of the models and Kerstin both said they sized up in that sweater.  It looked very nice on both of them.

Honored Contributor

I like the look of many of the H by Halston items and I enjoy Cameron as a polished, professional presenter.  However, I find most of them too fussy for my very casual lifestyle.  Items like that sweater/poncho this morning are too voluminous and are extremely unflattering on plus size figures.  Overall, very little in the line that would make a plus size lady look good.

I  hope this line is appealing to the younger ladies who've bitterly complained that there is nothing in fashion for them at QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I like the look of many of the H by Halston items and I enjoy Cameron as a polished, professional presenter.  However, I find most of them too fussy for my very casual lifestyle.  Items like that sweater/poncho this morning are too voluminous and are extremely unflattering on plus size figures.  Overall, very little in the line that would make a plus size lady look good.

I  hope this line is appealing to the younger ladies who've bitterly complained that there is nothing in fashion for them at QVC.

@Kachina624  I can't explain why but your post made me laugh.  I like to think that I haven't been bitter... but I am very happy to have the Halston line on the Q.