Honored Contributor

Re: Thoughts on Kim Gravel TSV?

Thanks @SusieQ215 ! Waiting to see choices. I'll get my regular "Kim" size.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Blue Snake. I was going to order the Tie-Dyed, and Big Daddy said, "don't buy that tie-dyed!  It looks like a 15-year old!".  So, his favorite was the Navy Snake & I like it too (Navy is a great match for red hair), so I ordered it.  Slub Knit is really my #1 favorite for warm weather!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I really like the tie dye color shirt, but I did enough damage when Renee Greenstein was on this past week, so I am going to pass. 

Respected Contributor

Over at hsn, Guiliana had a TS just last week, almost the same as this, but the cardigan  is reversible! I got that one and love it-  I'm small and I think she tends to fit me better than KGs clothes... But the KG TSV seems fine too- 

Frequent Contributor

Slub knit is cotton/modal. I've been watching but haven't made up my mind yet. 

Trusted Contributor

I have been very happy with this line.  Just about everything I have ordered, I kept.  Which is rare!!  

I saw the midnight presentation and ordered two!!  The indigo snake and the tie-dyed.  I agree with the person that's big daddy said it's for a 15 year old.  LOL!  But I changed my mind.  I don't think I would wear it all the time.  But I think it could be a fun choice on a bright sunny day -- wore separately.  The Indigo is great for any occassion.

Did anyone order the mataching maxi dress?  I am thinking about it but, I will probably pass.

PS... to the person that posted they carry their weight in the waist-- I think this would help that.  Give you a defined waist with the ruching of the tie, would be nice.  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really want to try this but so torn on size.  I am new to her line.  I usually order a 1x in tops for Denim & Co but an XL in Susan Graver.  I have one thing of Kim's  - it has a tank and flowing scarf top over it and i got it in the 1X and have a little room in it.  Any advice of which way to go?  I know there won't be any left to exchange later. 

Honored Contributor

Don't care for things (clothing) that ties around the waist.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Contributor

I expect that i won't tie it but let it loose.  

Trusted Contributor

I hate when I am inbetween sizes.  Eventhough you got the 1x in another Kim top, I think you might be better with the XL in this.  So here's my questions--- how are your current clothes fitting?  Are you up a little or down a little?  I say that because if I am a little up, maybe the larger size is better.  Comfort matters.  Right?  

The reason I said to do the XL, is because I like a shrug to be smaller... you will have a little wiggle room because it's a tie closure.  And the tank, if it's too big will be bunchy under the shrug and the arm holes might be too big.  

Let me know what you pick and how it turns out.