Trusted Contributor

Re: Thoughts on Kim Gravel TSV?

Cute set, but I don’t care for slub knit so easy pass for me. Glad that it’s working for others.
Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 

I absolutely ADORE slub knit.  It is so lightweight (but not cheaply thin) & cool & living in a year-round warm climate, it's the perfect material for me (& my menopause...LOL)!  I'm pretty certain I'm going to get the tie-dye one.  I love the colors!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

'First of all', excellent price for two items.

I especially like the Pink and also the Snake.

The Pink, for a change.  Very vibrant and cheerful.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Occasional Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@SusieQ215 wrote:

I pre-ordered and they came today. Got the Camo and the Indigo snake. I really like them and agree they are very practical. Tank top when it's hot out and bring the shrug along when going into AC or if it gets cool when the sun goes down. Great for travel once we can travel again. 
wasn't wrinkled even right out of the bag. Very happy with it. Good quality material 

@SusieQ215 - Glad you're happy!  I'm thinking about those two also- just one because I ordered something else!

Would you say the sizing is comparable to other items in Kim's line? Smiley Happy

I would say sizing is consistent with the things I have from her line. I've only bought her woven poncho tops so hard to compare. I went up a size because I feel like things like shrugs there is not a big difference in size.  But it doesn't look like it's too big. Just a little extra room. I like jackets and cardigans roomier. 

Valued Contributor

I am a 40DD so would I go with Medium or Large?

Honored Contributor

I like the indigo snake version .... BUT I won't buy anything where you can see the wrong (white) side of the garment when it's worn.

You can even see it in the still pics online .... imagine what it will look like moving around!

Esteemed Contributor

It's cute...but not on me...I am carrying extra weight at my waist in my old age...

Trusted Contributor

I like Kim and have had success with some of her items.

I like slub knit.  The colors/prints in this set are not appealing to me, sadly.  I look for darker colors, but I don't care for the prints here.  Might consider one of the lighter colors, but am concerned that in a slub knit, they might be too see- through.  

Decent price.  Will wait for presentation, but will probably pass on this one.

Respected Contributor

I really like the color options especially the pink.  Perfect for Spring and Summer.  I hesitate to order because of a previous bad experience with Kim's slub knit.  I ordered one of her slub knit tops last Summer because I loved the style.  It looked really nice on TV.  Was so disappointed.  The slub knit fabric in that top was so thin and it looked cheap to me.  Definitely did not justify the price I paid.  Had to return it immediately.  Will look forward to seeing the presentation at midnight.  This may be a different fabric.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Valued Contributor

I got the tie dye set. I think it's very cute.

Briggsie