Honored Contributor

Thought the Grammy Awards Show WOULD NEVER END

Just about as boring and long as the trials on TV on every channel....... 

Honored Contributor

Re: Thought the Grammy Awards Show WOULD NEVER END

I never bother to watch them.  Just a bunch of attention seeking phony butt kissing people.  

Honored Contributor

Even when I knew the nominees I never watched this awards show and now I don't know anyone who's nominated.  Never occurs to me to watch.

Honored Contributor

I'm another who never watches any of the award shows.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm another who never watches any of the award shows.

@Krimpette  Me neither. We found plenty of shows to watch. So many that we were up until two watching. We also have tons of channels, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I never bother to watch them.  Just a bunch of attention seeking phony butt kissing people.  

Good observation.

Honored Contributor

I think music artists deserve their award show. I don't watch because I would probably recognize maybe only one performer. Certainly, though, if I did watch and became bored, I would stop watching.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden.  Perhaps you should make liberal use of the "off" button on your remote control?  I never watch those show because its not my kind of music and I never heard of most of the nominees.  I couldn't care less who wins or looses.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SeaMaiden.  Perhaps you should make liberal use of the "off" button on your remote control?  I never watch those show because its not my kind of music and I never heard of most of the nominees.  I couldn't care less who wins or looses.

@Kachina624    Oh, I did not watch it other than when I was scanning the channels with the remote and I saw it was still on for HOURS AND HOURS.  Thanks for the "new" Idea  of using the OFF button.... very  original!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did watch the entire show. But I fast forwarded through some of it.  Some of the commercials they ran during the show were interesting. I enjoyed Lizzo, Camilla and Alicia. Demi Lovato had an good performance and so did a few others. The entire event was overshadowed and subdued by Kobe Bryant's passing, especially since it was being held in the house where he played and help build.