Super Contributor

Re: Those Geni Bras.... why oh why do they continue to sell these?

On 2/28/2014 azterry! said:

I've been wearing them since they hit Bed Bath and Beyond. I seldom wear any other kind of bra now. They fit me perfectly. No bulging in the back and I get the perfect amount of lift. They key is to get the correct fit.

ITA. I bought my first genie bra at Bed Bath and Beyond. I gradually started loving them. They stay in place. No straps falling off your shoulders. They last a long time. They wash well. They are very comfortable. It's important to get the correct size.

Valued Contributor

On 2/28/2014 hulagirl said:

It's one thing to say that the bra didn't work for you, but some of you seem to think that for those of us that love it and it does work for us are somehow duped, stupid, and fell for the hype is a little insulting. We're not stupid......we're comfortable in our Genie and it wasn't a bad buy for us. Sorry it wasn't a good buy for you......

I think you hit the nail on the head, Hula, about some of this discussion, as well as many discussions and many so-called reviews on these boards. There is a way of stating that something didn't work for you or you didn't like it without making huge assumptions about others who DO like the item/product.
Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2014 BonnieBelle said:

I can't imagine anyone over an A wearing these, they look like they have absolutely no support.

I am a B+ and over 70 and they support me just fine. I like that I don't have to remove them when I have medical tests like MRIs an CT scans (LOL). I do order two sizes up because I have a broad back. Around the house I do not wear the pads. If I am going out, I do.

To each her own. I bought Breezies once and could not wear them for more than an hour. Sent them back.

Long ago I wore Bali bras, same reason, very little hardware.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Contributor

One word....unib##b.