Honored Contributor

Re: Those Geni Bras.... why oh why do they continue to sell these?

Love the Genie bras. They are very comfortable, and are obviously a money maker or they would not continue to offer them in various colors/variations.
Super Contributor

I'm 38B so don't really need a supportive bra, but the Genie bra's fabric was so itchy to me I couldn't stand it and it constantly rolled up. I gave it to a friend that likes them.
Esteemed Contributor

Genie bras run really small, the sizing is totally inaccurate. In order to accomodate a 38D bust, I had to go up to a 3X in a genie bra and replace those awful triangle pads with round or oval pads from other pull on stretch bras. I've seen Genie bras at Walmart so if you must buy them, try them on first.

Respected Contributor

I love the Ahh and Genie style bras.

But I do not blame women who have had a bad experience and find them unworkable.

I bought several styles and sizes before finding the right fit for my C cups. Not all Ahh and Genies are designed with the same level of support. I lean toward the more supportive styles. I also learned after several returns that I had to size up two sizes (not one) to get comfort and eliminate the uni-boob.

I rarely wear my old 'regular' underwire tshirt bras anymore. I get better shape, smoothing and support from a well fitted Ahh & Genie.

Honored Contributor

I only wear Genie bras now.

They are comfortable and support me well enough.

I used to wear VS T shirt bras - but their price is getting outrageous.

Esteemed Contributor

I wear the Ahhh bra for lounging around the house. I prefer them to Genie. People buy what they like.

Respected Contributor

I think they COULD be good for leisure wear, but I don't think they are yet. I'm a 34C, & thought these bras would be good for wearing around the house, or to bed. They are comfortable, but I don't look good in them at all. The bras don't bring in the sides of the b@@bs, for a more "perky" look. Unless your breasts are firm, & in place, these won't do you any favors.

Honored Contributor

On 3/1/2014 goldenretriever said:

I think they COULD be good for leisure wear, but I don't think they are yet. I'm a 34C, & thought these bras would be good for wearing around the house, or to bed. They are comfortable, but I don't look good in them at all. The bras don't bring in the sides of the b@@bs, for a more "perky" look. Unless your breasts are firm, & in place, these won't do you any favors.

I am 36 DD and they look just as good on me as my VS T shirt bras.

I wear a medium Genie bra.

Honored Contributor

I like them. I have many, and I wear them exclusively now. But then, I am 76.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

They are a downright blessing in AZ in the summer heat

♥Surface of the Sun♥