Honored Contributor

Those Barefoot Dreams Lurex striped tops

I got them yesterday.  They are so cute.  Love the fit and the fabric.  It actually feels cool against your skin.  It's a light material.  I got two colors.  The Waterfall multi which has green in it and the Ocean multi which has more blue. I loved all the colors.

Length is not very long.  24". (for my XXS)  Very short for QVC, but more in line of the top lengths in retail stores.  The size is true to size of the XXS at QVC.  I'm 5'4", so the length is fine.  The care is washable and tumble dry, but I always hang up or lay flat to dry. I never put in dryer (anything other then Susan Graver)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Those Barefoot Dreams Lurex striped tops

Thanx, @songbird .  I ordered the Ocean but haven't received it yet.  So glad it's short!!!

Contributor

@songbird. I received my ocean striped top today and it is beautiful . Nice and light and the fit is wonderful, I agree that it does fit true to size. Of course I want another one now !!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lisa bug wrote:
@songbird. I received my ocean striped top today and it is beautiful . Nice and light and the fit is wonderful, I agree that it does fit true to size. Of course I want another one now !!!

I've got two of them and now I want more!

EDIT:  They sold out of all colors of XXS, so If I want another (love the Rose multi) I'll have to try it in XS.  I think I'm going to do it.