Honored Contributor

Re: This young woman did "it" right...

Agree; Wendy did it right.  The one from the other day; failure.

Honored Contributor

I so love the first outfit from head to toe.  She could wear that to so many events.  Definitely not to her job she looks to good to be spending a day at work.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Asking a serious question ... is that jacket supposed to fit a little big, because that's what it looks like to me. In one photo, the sleeve seems to cover half of her hand.

(I ask because it always annoys me when someone says something is too short or too long or "too whatever" when the garment is clearly meant/designed to be worn in that way.)

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

Asking a serious question ... is that jacket supposed to fit a little big, because that's what it looks like to me. In one photo, the sleeve seems to cover half of her hand.

(I ask because it always annoys me when someone says something is too short or too long or "too whatever" when the garment is clearly meant/designed to be worn in that way.)

@jonbon, my first thought when I looked at this was that she borrowed her big sister's jacket.  It is too big and ill-fitting.  That ruined the outfit to me.

Honored Contributor

What strikes me first about the pic ... walking around City sidewalks and streets in those shoes?   Photographing her in the street - not on the sidewalk?

The outfit is okay except for the pants.  I think those pants with slits (no matter if they are in the front, in the back or on the sides) are just awful.  

I really, really, really don't like high heels with any pants:  ankle pants / cropped pants / capri pants, pedal pushers, city shorts, Bermuda shorts, or palazzo pants.

I assum that's her phone she's carrying.  With all those zippers, you'd think she would have a place to put it.  

Honored Contributor

My guess is the back drops were photoshopped in.