Esteemed Contributor

This young woman did "it" right...

"It" being whatever this look/style is called.  I call it dressing up gym wear or how to wear yoga pants to dinner.  I think it's a look geared toward women much younger than I (or in much better shape hahaha).  

I think it's a look that the other woman (from my previous thread...pic below for reference) attempted to achieve, but...epic fail.

This is Wendy (wendyslookbook...been following her for about a year), and I think she nailed the look...except for the heels, which I dislike with yoga-like pants (altho I see how they work with the front slit) and would have preferred sneaks.

This jacket fits, and the color is pretty.  It's the focus of her outfit.  Depending on where your eye goes, the focus of the other outfit is the silly message or the pig tails or the too-wide sport stripe.

Wendy's tee is snug (for my liking, but, again, I'm much older), but appears to fit overall and doesn't have an infantile message.

The pants are yoga pants for all intents and purposes, but with an interesting detail that makes them street-worthy.

Even though I would never wear any component of Wendy's outfit, if I saw her out-and-about, I would think she looked very nice...that she had put some thought into "the look" without trying too hard.

My opinion, and I'm stickin' to it!

Pass...

Fail...

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Every-Single-Thing-is-wrong-with-this-outfit/m-p/6194747#M66016...

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: This young woman did "it" right...

Wendy looks hot.  I like the heels.  I think it's the color.  I would prefer the slit wasn't so long.  None the less, she hit it out of the park.

Honored Contributor

I like this one tooSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@GCR18 -

yes me too with the too long slit which looks likea mistake.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I like it a lot, except for the slit being way too long.

Esteemed Contributor

She really rocked this outfit! I actually think the slits although unexpected, give flair to the look. Nicely done!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I really love the jacket, especially the color.  Great outfit.

Honored Contributor

The jacket definitely makes the outfit and gives it its look and style.  I like it !  The pants look comfortable but nothing exciting even with the slit.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree about the shoes- just No. Needs sneakers.

Just a phone in hand? Girlfriend needs a bag to complete this look.

Esteemed Contributor

I love it!  Love that the shoes match the jacket, love the jacket, like the comfortable-looking pants.....  OK, maybe that slit is too long, but it's OK on her.   Simple pieces that look great together.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt