Esteemed Contributor

Re: This will annoy 2 groups of posters...

Cute on the very young - like teenaged or early 20's.  Sure wouldn't look good on me, that's for sure!  Definitely not annoyed, just amused.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I love the top on the model.

I'm not sure I would wear it because of the color. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

...Definitely not annoyed, just amused.

@tototwo

Amused...yes, exactly what I meant!  Where were you when I was searching for the right word?  LOL!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I think she, @MacDUFF, was referring to those who struggle with the concept of live and let live or to each their own. This shirt would surely send them right over the edge!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Exactly!  Smiley LOL

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

It is a teenager look... not a grown woman's look.  Anyone over 20 should not wear this  cold shoulder camo look JUST MY OPINION. You have to grow up someday.

Honored Contributor

Can't wait until the cold shoulder "trend" goes away- it doesn't look good on anyone. However, I don't mind camo! I have a pair of cute camo tennis shoes I just love and get comments on all the time. 

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Can't wait until the cold shoulder "trend" goes away- it doesn't look good on anyone. However, I don't mind camo! I have a pair of cute camo tennis shoes I just love and get comments on all the time. 

So how would you feel if I said camo doesn't look good on anyone, and I can't wait for it to go away? 

Wear what you like, but don't insult other people who like things you don't. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

And I have cold shoulder tops that I just love and get comments on all the time.  Woman Wink 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm 'still sticking' with my idea of layering it over a lightweight, longer sleeved (elbow, etc.) tee in one of the matching colors, probably the darker shade.  For the Fall/Winter.  Yes, if I run across a similar top, I'd buy it and layer it.   Might be a cute idea/trend.  ............Edited:   p.s.  'Sort of' similar to some hole-y (distressed) jeans.  That is, a bit of different/print fabric peeking through from underneath the distressed, torn holes.  Same idea for this top, only the underneath tee would be a solid. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).