Honored Contributor

Re: This will annoy 2 groups of posters...

@HappyDaze wrote:

Can't wait until the cold shoulder "trend" goes away- it doesn't look good on anyone. However, I don't mind camo! I have a pair of cute camo tennis shoes I just love and get comments on all the time. 

@HappyDaze

Really? Cuz I don't like camo and I think it looks terrible on you and everyone else!

Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm 'still sticking' with my idea of layering it over a lightweight, longer sleeved (elbow, etc.) tee in one of the matching colors, probably the darker shade.  For the Fall/Winter.  Yes, if I run across a similar top, I'd buy it and layer it.   Might be a cute idea/trend.   

Kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? 

Contributor

Can you tell me where you found this?

Honored Contributor

@Pekoecat wrote:

Can you tell me where you found this?

It's by  "Sanctuary" at Nordy's, $84. @Pekoecat

Honored Contributor

Bri36:  I meant for Fall/Winter.  Cute idea, if you ask me......(said in a nice way).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Can't wait until the cold shoulder "trend" goes away- it doesn't look good on anyone. However, I don't mind camo! I have a pair of cute camo tennis shoes I just love and get comments on all the time. 

@HappyDaze

Seriously?  Camo tennis shoes?  They sound so ugly I just might gag!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze

Seriously?  Camo tennis shoes?  They sound so ugly I just might gag!

gag away! I love them! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze

Really? Cuz I don't like camo and I think it looks terrible on you and everyone else!

lol you ladies are so sensitive! If you don't love it, don't wear it! Didn't know so many are so sensitive about what they wear. Who cares what others think- wear what you want, doesn't mean I won't have my opinions on styles and trends and am not afraid to voice them regardless of the sensitivities some might have. 

I thought as we got older we stopped caring what others think about us? Guess some never do get over that. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

So how would you feel if I said camo doesn't look good on anyone, and I can't wait for it to go away? 

Wear what you like, but don't insult other people who like things you don't. 

Matters not to me. I have my opinion and will voice it. That is the whole point of the forums- sharing opinions and ideas. Sorry you don't like to hear things that don't mesh with your own likes. People often say they don't like things that I personally like but I don't find it insulting (how ridiculous to take a clothing style so personally, lol!) since we are all suppose to be adults and I understand (apparently many others don't) that we are all different and all like different things. 

This whole discussion is frankly ridiculous. Ladies, it is life- not everyone will like the styles you like. Love and enjoy what you like and don't worry what others think. And  trying to personally bash me for what I like in order to "hurt" me the way apparently some of you were hurt by my comment is so silly and childish. I can't believe grown women will stoop so low. So silly. Luckily, unlike so many on here, I don't take you or others dislikes so personally. I am a strong woman who doesn't worry if others like what I like or take it as some personal insult. 

Sorry but not everyone gets a gold star!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No cold shoulder for me!!   But, I'm into some camo now and have 4 or 5 camo items!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"