Honored Contributor

Re: This surprises me- what's your take?

[ Edited ]

@MKR14 wrote:

You don't see reds, royal blue, turquoise, yellows, or gold and silver. I had a pair of gold flats that went with just about everything I wore. Always got compliments on the shoe colors. Anyone know of any brands similar to these plain color flats?

@MKR14

Bandolino ar Zappos- $39.99

Bandolino Edition

Bandolino Edition

Bandolino Edition

$48-

Bandolino Edition

Honored Contributor

@MKR14

Aldo- $31

ALDO Neroli

Lucky Brand- $48

Lucky Brand Emmie

Lucky Brand Emmie

$53-

Lucky Brand Emmie

Menbur Zinnia- $48

Menbur Zinnia

Athena Alexander- $43

Athena Alexander Toffy

Crocs Sienna- $35

Crocs Sienna Flat

Callisto of California Sorcha- $48

Callisto of California Sorcha

Honored Contributor

I agree with the poster who said that "she doesn't have to" because her sales are so high.  But it might just be because she doesn't have the interest in footwear....  if you follow some of the shoes on the Q, fit doesn't necessarily follow style, very difficult to fit people, far more difficult IMHO than clothing....  .

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

A blast from the past..SG shoe-A24043

Esteemed Contributor

This surprises me- what's your take?

A long time ago, I heard Susan say that she wasn't interested in doing shoes as it is too hard to make a perfect fitting comfortable shoe.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

I own 2 pairs of those Bandolino ballet flats, they are from their B-Flexible line and the uppers are not leather but manmade material. The uppers, lining, and outsole are all manmade materials. I bought them in a size 8.5M and went up half a size in them. They are comfortable but I wouldn't say that they have a lot of support as the insoles are thin.

The style of the shoe is BDEdition.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Honestly, the 1st thing I thought of was the Temp-Tations line...just waiting to see it start crossing over to other things besides kitchen and now decor...

Waiting for the day we see t-shirts and blouses with the old world or floral lace pattern on them..

Or on sandals/flip flops, PJ's and even nightgowns and robes...

It's only a matter of time...

As for SG, I don't see her line expanding much further...JMO Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Probably doesn't want the headaches with them since she must do very well with her clothing line..

Honored Contributor

Susan is on enough with her clothing etc.I would like to see a variety of shoes from different vendors.I think we need more options and even some for men and children could increase sales. The way children outgrow their shoes the prices would have to be competitive though in order for the sales to meet company expectations.

Honored Contributor

I think that QVC doesn't want a shoe line from SG, if they did, they would tell her to do them and that would be it. They tell all their vendors what they want to see from them. And I believe they own the SG line anyway.
"To each their own, in all things".