Honored Contributor

Ok, fine.  The TSV is this Obi belt that the Q has been obsessed with since they started selling it.  Fine that many will sell.  Fine that many love it.  Fine that it's cheaper than the original thicker one.  Yadda, yadda...

But please stop saying it looks good on everyone!!!!!!  It doesn't!!!  It looks positively terrible on many of the people you are saying look great!!!!

Rant over; carry on...

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Ok, fine.  The TSV is this Obi belt that the Q has been obsessed with since they started selling it.  Fine that many will sell.  Fine that many love it.  Fine that it's cheaper than the original thicker one.  Yadda, yadda...

But please stop saying it looks good on everyone!!!!!!  It doesn't!!!  It looks positively terrible on many of the people you are saying look great!!!!

Rant over; carry on...

ITA! That belt looks alright standing. But, I imagine when you sits down it gets as small as a rubber band. I will go one better it looks horrible on everyone I saw. And Jill is annoying as all get out the Gili line is a no go for me. Have a good day faeriernoon

Trusted Contributor
100% agree!!! sick of qvc shoving this obi belt down our throat. it doesn't look good on everyone, and it doesn't totally change your outfit!
Super Contributor

they keep saying over and over it makes you look so thin.  Jill didn't even look thin and she is.  Is a 2x really going to look thin?

Respected Contributor

it does look nice on everyone for the most part, but i'm tired of it and they can keep it.

Honored Contributor

It's ridiculous.

It doesn't look good on everyone.  And you cannot wear it with every single outfit.

Honored Contributor

QVC always says that every item of clothing they are presenting looks good on everyone even though we know that's not the case. 

They certainly aren't going to stand up there and say "this belt will only look good on someone that is over 5"7" tall and a size 2."  LOL 

How we all think something looks on someone is a subjective opinion.  I've seen posters emphatically declare that certain items look good on no one, only look good on tall, thin people, etc.  and I've totally disagreed.  There are plenty of times when I think hosts and models look good in something other posters think they look terrible in. 

Respected Contributor

I've got it and depending on the outfit, it really looks good. I'm a 14-16. To each their own .

Respected Contributor

This is the ONLY situation where an Obi looks good on everyone......kinda.

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Rant over; carry on...

It looks the BEST on women who are TALL and THIN.