Honored Contributor

Re: This "new today" top is just my style...

@Trudey

I like it, too. It is priced at more than twice what I’d be willing to pay for it so I will probably never get it. 

Respected Contributor

@willdob3wrote:

@Trudey

I like it, too. It is priced at more than twice what I’d be willing to pay for it so I will probably never get it. 

I really envy anyone who can find a top like this in the $25 price range.  Everything that I see in the cheaper price range is just too short for me.  I can never find anything at Target or Kohls because of the length...and they have some really cute tops.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey: Thank you for your reply. As I watched the video I realized it would be too bright for me. I feel I look best in strong colors as I have medium olive coloring but not bright colors. They drain me. I ordered the blue...the poppy had sold out anyway by the time I saw the video. 

As others said, it appealed because it didn’t have too much volume. Don’t want to look pregnant. 

Honored Contributor

@Trudeywrote:

@willdob3wrote:

@Trudey

I really envy anyone who can find a top like this in the $25 price range.  Everything that I see in the cheaper price range is just too short for me.  I can never find anything at Target or Kohls because of the length...and they have some really cute tops.

@Trudey

I’m very skilled at shopping for amazing deals on good quality clothing -  but I also often walk away from things I love but feel are too expensive & am fine not getting them. Shopping is kind of like a sport at times. lol

Respected Contributor

@Sadiesadiewrote:

@Trudey: Thank you for your reply. As I watched the video I realized it would be too bright for me. I feel I look best in strong colors as I have medium olive coloring but not bright colors. They drain me. I ordered the blue...the poppy had sold out anyway by the time I saw the video. 

As others said, it appealed because it didn’t have too much volume. Don’t want to look pregnant. 

@Sadiesadie  I'm glad you were able to get it in blue.  It's nice to see something new that doesn't have bell sleeves or cold shoulders.  I hope we both love it.