Respected Contributor

This "new today" top is just my style...

http://www.qvc.com/Belle-by-Kim-Gravel-Embroidered-Stretch-Top.product.A303578.html

I love this modified "peasant" style and the colors are beautiful.  In a sea of cold shoulders and bell sleeves, I was thrilled to see this.  I really like the embroidery, sleeves and length.  I ordered two colors...poppy and twilight.  The poppy color in this line is so pretty and flattering.  I own several Belle by Kim Gravel tops and I find the fit and quality to be great.

Honored Contributor

Re: This "new today" top is just my style...

I have it on my wish list.  Its my style too.  I really like it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@Trudey: Do you think the poppy leans pink, blue or a bit yellow? I've seen “poppy” leaning each of those. I can’t do the first two with my coloring. I'd like to try this in the poppy but...

Respected Contributor

@Sadiesadie  It leans more orange...but is a bright red.  I'm blonde with light/medium skintone (slight olive undertone) and it is the perfect red for me.  I have a Kim Gravel sweater in this color and was wearing it when a picture was taken of me.  I'm not normally a "red" person, but when I saw the picture, I knew that KG's Poppy is one of my best colors.  I also have one of her tops in Claret Red, which is more blue-toned red.  I hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

I like it in all colors. Wish it was not 100% Rayon. I have several tops that are cotton, rayon, spandex that are a crinkle type fabric. They are really comfy & easy to travel with. 

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz  I was wondering if the fabric could be listed wrong, since it says "stretch" in the title.  

Honored Contributor

I like it in all the colors.  I like that it's a peasant style but not big and poofy.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltreewrote:

I like it in all the colors.  I like that it's a peasant style but not big and poofy.

@chrystaltree  I agree.  This style has been difficult to find lately.

Honored Contributor

@Trudeywrote:

@Nightowlz  I was wondering if the fabric could be listed wrong, since it says "stretch" in the title.  

@Trudey Well Rayon is stretchy. Since it says stretch crinkle gauze I think cotton when I see gauze. If it's that type fabric I would probably like it but would prefer some cotton to it.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlzwrote:

@Trudeywrote:

@Trudey Well Rayon is stretchy. Since it says stretch crinkle gauze I think cotton when I see gauze. If it's that type fabric I would probably like it but would prefer some cotton to it.

@Nightowlz Does 100% rayon shrink?  I've had rayon/spandex blends, but never 100% rayon.