Highlighted
Valued Contributor

This is the BEST FUNKY thing I’ve gotten ANYWHERE in a while

670C65FC-147E-4549-ADFC-BD3484B1A29C.jpeg

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: This is the BEST FUNKY thing I’ve gotten ANYWHERE in a while

@Styleovertrend   I am soooooo envious!!!!!  I LOVE this jacket.  I own a Nuage full on faux fur jacket with a hood that I just HAD to have last year and absolutely love it - best quality of faux fur I've seen yet.  

I first saw this new jacket here on the boards and it wasn't until someone (possibly you) brought to my attention it is not a vest but a jacket and comes from NUAGE I checked it out on dot com.  The blue is spectacular!  I keep asking myself, "do I need this jacket?"  Maybe I should just pull the trigger and get it - very, very unique indeed!

Enjoy, thoroughly, your purchase - I totally get you, loving this!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@fitfuninformed YES, PULL THE TRIGGER!!! I think I know the NUAGE last year you are talking about. The blue is like nothing I've seen! I has a couple different blues and black in the fur so it just "talks". I was just putting it in my closet with the other 25+ coats I have. No I don't need another coat but this is unlike anything I have! How's that for justifying my purchase!!!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Styleovertrend That sound's like the way I justify my buys - gotta have it!  

I noted you mentioned your size on the other thread.  Size doesn't matter in my opinion, STYLE DOES.   

I am NOT tall, 5'2", and I am rather small, Size 2 in regular retail.  I am just loving the way (in my head) this will look on me.   SOLD!!!!

BTW, I justify many of my purchases by the fact that my daughter is the same size as me and she ADORES shopping in my closet!  That makes me happy. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

that's a beautiful jacket! 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@fitfuninformed some posters said they didn't think it would look good on them since they weren't thin so that's why I mentioned my size.