Honored Contributor
Valued Contributor

I'm not surprised at the top 3, but I am surprised that Q moved into the top 10.  It seems that CS has declined instead of improved, at least based on my personal experience with CS.

Honored Contributor

I'm not at all surprsied QVC's CS is in the top 10.  I haven't had experience with all the rest, just some, but overall I got good CS lots of places in 2015 -  even from my healthcare provider!  That one truly surprised me.

Honored Contributor
I have ordered from 8 of the top 10, had good service from all of them. No, I am not surprised. Thanks for posting this. It's good to know.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I'm not surprised at the top 2.  LL Bean is the absolute best. They will replace anything no matter how long you have had it. Amazon is also super great at fixing the frequent mistakes in shipping (sending to wrong address, sending wrong item or sending wrong size all of which has happened to me many times - but I do order a lot from Prime).  JC Penney surprises me as you have to lead their CS to what needs done to get a problem corrected.  QVC does not surprise me at all as I have never had a problem when I needed to call CS.