Frequent Contributor

This is just my opinion don’t attack me we all have our own opinions

HeartIn the title of this post I stated this is just my opinion I know I'm going to get a lot of feedback on this......again this is just my opinion.

I have been shopping less and less it QVC because I feel this has become the Kim Gravel network. 
Again, my opinion,  I think some of her clothing is nice, but the majority is just overpriced clothing. You can find anywhere else she likes to dazzle viewers with  buzz words like Boutique Fashion and High End. 
QVC is in the process of many changes with hosts and vendors. But filling air time with Belle is annoying when there are many great items on line that never make it to air but I have to see flexabell denim jean shorts  (UGH, Jean shorts....really?) 6 or 7 time a day

Honored Contributor

Re: This is just my opinion don’t attack me we all have our own opinions

She is probably a nice person, but someone I don't care to watch or listen to. 

Honored Contributor

Change the channel. Simple as that.

Trusted Contributor

Shop online, and only click on the items you are interested in and watch the video - if there is one.  At the very least you escape the hard sell, and the over exposure of certain vendors, that you find annoying.  

Respected Contributor

I don't buy anything from QVC anymore and don't watch it much. If I do, the sound is off!

However I do watch Kim G. and enjoy her and her clothes. Again, I don't purchase. Not my stylel. But watch the show with the volume onSmiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I totally agree with you.  She's on all the time lately. I only own one top of hers, and although I really like it, it was nothing high end. I waited until it was on sale because it wasn't worth full price.  Wearing denim anything be it shorts, capris, crops, in the summertime, is a huge no for me too. Too hot. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stateofmichigan  I think the same thing can be said about several other vendors, i.e., SG, IM, D&C, etc.  Of course when it's a TSV it's going to be shown a lot.  As a previous poster mentioned, save yourself grief, check out the website for anything of interest and don't watch the live presentations.  That has been my strategy for years--LOL!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I admit I don't watch any of the clothing shows anymore.  I prefer to shop more locally, so that I can try things on.  Plus, I get better prices without the risk of having to lose return and original shipping.  Or I shop with other online retailers, when I get free shipping.

Years ago, I bought quite a lot of clothing from QVC; in particular Joan Rivers, some Bob Mackie, a lot of Quacker Factory.  QVC was the only place I could get those; the quality and prices were good.

But I have far too many clothes now anyway and, I agree @stateofmichigan  , the prices are too high and shipping makes it worse.  If there's something I really want, I wait for it to go on sale and/or for a free shipping day.  Nothing is urgent anymore.

Honored Contributor

I think she is a Jeanne Bice wanna-be.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
I stated this is just my opinion I know I'm going to get a lot of feedback on this......again this is just my opinion.

I have been shopping less and less it QVC because I feel this has become the Kim Gravel network..Again, my opinion, I think some of her clothing is nice, but the majority is just overpriced clothing. You can find anywhere else she likes to dazzle viewers with buzz words like Boutique Fashion and High End..QVC is in the process of many changes with hosts and vendors. But filling air time with Belle is annoying when there are many great items on line that never make it to air but I have to see flexabell denim jean shorts  (UGH, Jean shorts....really?) 6 or 7 times a day.

I have stated the same. It has become monotonous. I don't find her clothing line appealing. It is over priced for what she is selling.