Honored Contributor

Re: This is just my opinion don’t attack me we all have our own opinions

Too bad you couldn't squeeze the word "opinion" in one more time.  Almost everything posted here is someone's, opinion.  That doesn't mean that you won't get comments you don't like.  All I can say is, if you Belle shows on it's tv presentations.....why do you continue to watch?????  That doesn't make any sense to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@stateofmichigan wrote:

HeartIn the title of this post I stated this is just my opinion I know I'm going to get a lot of feedback on this......again this is just my opinion.

I have been shopping less and less it QVC because I feel this has become the Kim Gravel network. 
Again, my opinion,  I think some of her clothing is nice, but the majority is just overpriced clothing. You can find anywhere else she likes to dazzle viewers with  buzz words like Boutique Fashion and High End. 
QVC is in the process of many changes with hosts and vendors. But filling air time with Belle is annoying when there are many great items on line that never make it to air but I have to see flexabell denim jean shorts  (UGH, Jean shorts....really?) 6 or 7 time a day

Don’t apologize or feel you have to justify your opinion. @stateofmichigan  You are entitled. We are all entitled.

Just be sure to strap on the armor because you will get beat up.

Take it all in stride, it’s just a day on the boards.

Respected Contributor

I seriously doubt the Hampton Money people wear anything that cost 60.00 bucks or even 100.00

They might spend that little on a sandwich.

lol

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 @With all due respect....not everybody that lives or vacations in the Hamptons is ultra rich. There are many different people that live there. Do not generalize about an area. 

Contributor

I AGREE WITH YOU.  She is on much too often with little to show for it.  I think she likes to air her personality.  The cash register keeps going.

Contributor

There are too many other comparable places to shop without the blather. Plus, they have FREE SHIPPING!

Honored Contributor

'Gee'..... I'm the one who likes Kim's shows.

Like her alone, with host Jen C. , and with other hosts.

I guess I'm saying that I like a bit of entertainment, along with viewing fashion styles.

Wishing Kim and all of the vendors, and hosts, and viewers well.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Of course anyone can state opinions but why bother if not trying to rile posters up!.  It would not be "annoying" if not watched so if anyone continues to watch steady or a lot then why run to post at all - just do not watch !!  Why watch if buying less and less?  Again OP can state her opinion but my opinion is that I just do not get  watching  something that is annoying!!?

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 @With all due respect....not everybody that lives or vacations in the Hamptons is ultra rich. There are many different people that live there. Do not generalize about an area. 

I am talking about Kim's Hampton money, you tell her that not me!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunsetbeach wrote:

I'm just so glad today is not Halo Bolt, Dyson vacuum, a Scott or Serta mattress, etc.  Saturdays are almost always a no watch for me.  One I cannot watch and will not, is Candace Cameron Bure.  The day she had the TSV was a no go at all.  I bought Kim's previous TSV dress in Sandy Palms and absolutely adore it.  She has a definite schtik, but I can handle it.  Amy is probably my favorite host, so that's good.  In addition, I'm stuck in dreadful weather the entire holiday weekend, so it helps.

@sunsetbeach  I agree with everything you said other than Amy being my favorite host.  Her fake cackle goes right through me.