Honored Contributor

This hostess, so good with fashion...

A309290

What is her name?  I like her very much.  I rarely have time any longer to watch but I was looking at this top and realized what a good job she does without embellishing what she is saying and giving the vendor an opportunity to talk and only assisting in sizing, etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: This hostess, so good with fashion...

The site is acting stupid again so I can't tag you but I believe her name is Katrina. My favorite of the newbies is the petite curvy blond whose name is Terri. According to another poster she's from a soap opera!

I've seen this one before I just don't recall where

Honored Contributor

I checked as soon as that msg was posted and Shawn was on QVC and Courtney Khondabi on Q2.  I don't get Q3.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

A309290

What is her name?  I like her very much.  I rarely have time any longer to watch but I was looking at this top and realized what a good job she does without embellishing what she is saying and giving the vendor an opportunity to talk and only assisting in sizing, etc.

It’s Katrina I like her 

she needs more daytime hours 

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Ladies.  Yes, she certainly does need more hours.  She is on the level of a young Kathy Levine with her knowledge and charisma.  She is very informative and not overbearing.  I like her.  I hope to see more of her.  I love her and Katie McGee.  I have not seen the petite blond.  Perhaps I will see her soon.  I am sure I would probably like her.  I used to be a petite blond, so sort of fond of that idyllic memory of self.  Hee hee.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to know what show Katrina hosted this evening?  I don't see her anywhere doing any show.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'd like to know what show Katrina hosted this evening?  I don't see her anywhere doing any show.

@Kachina624   I didn't either.  But if I saw one she hosted, I would watch it.  

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday.  She's  usually on in the middle of the night.  Was the person you saw blonde with stick-straight hair and very tall?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

NameAlreadyTakenn.  She's  usually on in the middle of the night.  Was the person you saw blond with stick-straight hair and very tall?

Kachina6244, yes, that's who they are talking about. The OP referenced the item video she saw her in...A309290.

Honored Contributor

Whoever she is, she's a show HOST.