Honored Contributor

This did not get good reviews, but I LOVE it!

A274376 

It comes in apple red, summer green, bright navy, and yellow gold.  I liked the colors, which I think can be hard to find out in retail.

http://www.qvc.com/Denim-&-Co.-Active-French-Terry-Top-with-Slit-Detail.product.A274376.html?sc=A274...

I bought it in all four colors, and so far I have worn it with leggings and a scarf, jeans, and to yoga.

I bought the last clicks JR tribal print scarf (no longer available) and have worn these together:

I would not call it a sweatshirt, because of the weight of the fabric, but it is thicker than a tee shirt.

It is longer on me than on the model.

I think the early reviews were bad because people were in the wrong size.  

It sold out quickly, but now all four colors are back in stock.: catvery-happy:

Just passing this along for those who are looking for a spring top.

Honored Contributor

Re: This did not get good reviews, but I LOVE it!

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono Happy First day of SPRING Ms Lola!

I like this top, great spring colors.  I could see myself in any one of these colors.  I really like this top, very cute.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lola!  I think it's cute, too...looks comfy but not sloppy or plain ole.  Would have considered it based on your rec, but no medium.  It's always something with Q. 

@lolakimono

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

Hi Lola!  I think it's cute, too...looks comfy but not sloppy or plain ole.  Would have considered it based on your rec, but no medium.  It's always something with Q. 

@lolakimono

@MacDUFF

Check the click here measurements.  I ordered an XXS because they ran big.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono:: Thanks. I bought the red in small. Not one who can wear red other than a tomato red but perfect for basketball season...ours ended ThursdaySmiley Sad  Will be nice to have this to pull out this fall.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

Small might work, but you couldn't pay me to take the chance.

It's personal this time, Q.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Pretty cute for a sweatshirt.

Esteemed Contributor

I have no overall objection to reviews because it helps give an objective opinion about an item.  It works both ways. I've ordered items which are classed as customer picks and been disappointed.  Poor reviews may make me hesitate, but if I see something which is very appealing to me, I'm willing to risk disappointment to see how it looks, feels, and fits for myself.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I have no overall objection to reviews because it helps give an objective opinion about an item.  It works both ways. I've ordered items which are classed as customer picks and been disappointed.  Poor reviews may make me hesitate, but if I see something which is very appealing to me, I'm willing to risk disappointment to see how it looks, feels, and fits for myself.

This.

Cute top @lolakimono, I looked closely at it but didn't pull the trigger. The only reviewer who matters is YOU!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

I've sworn off "tunics," but this one looks great and not too long. Didn't check, but I'm off Perfect Jersey, too, 95/5% cotton/spandex.