Honored Contributor

Re: This chicks pants were to short

That top pic was my engagement picture I think I can't remember it's been so long. After one of my diets I was down to 125-130 I think. that was many a moon ago. Got a big nose. LOL

I learned to smudge brown powder over the tip and the sides to try and size it down some. I should had lightened my hair more back then, too. Looked mousy. Now, I go lighter in my old age.

I'm a photo freak, take pictures of everything got one of me and sister I had a girl to put in a frame we favor a lot. Except, of course, I'm prettier LOL

giphy2.gif

She's yr and a half younger.

Scan12028Small29.jpg

Honored Contributor

1#av.png

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

100_1226 (Small).jpg

When I was 30. The date is when I uploaded pics to a new pc.

aee74ee9-0b51-41cc-a493-4a71e3b28b5f.jpeg

few yrs. ago to hot for jacket LOL Oklahoma Mall it was over 100' and we were on vacation and just messing around. Casual, comfortable time.

I think I recognize that outlet mall lol

Honored Contributor

Is your sis in Amarillo too or at least close enough to visit often?

Honored Contributor

Oh no, I had to leave both sisters (other one is older then me I'm the middle)

when he wanted to move to Tx from Ind. The older one is a witch hard to get along with. Debby, is the better one LOL

I see her once a yr and we talk a lot on phone. I got landline that I can call any place in U.S. and talk long as I want to. She was widowed and now alone. She stays busy though. Both childless. Mean one had a son whose not all there. I can see why. LOL

yeah, that mall is that OK mall where Vera Bradley bags are. Outlet stores

Honored Contributor

What do you mean they were TOO short?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

100_1226 (Small).jpg

When I was 30. The date is when I uploaded pics to a new pc.

aee74ee9-0b51-41cc-a493-4a71e3b28b5f.jpeg

few yrs. ago to hot for jacket LOL Oklahoma Mall it was over 100' and we were on vacation and just messing around. Casual, comfortable time.

I recognize that mall too.My son lives in ok. and the day we went to shop it was over 100 too.I think it is always over 100 in the summer.I could barely breathe as here in Wa. State we don’t often get that warm.Love your pictures.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks !

Yeah, I remember that day think it was 2017 or 2018. Hard to park in that place, one restaurant right in the complex. All I wanted was water bottle.

The restaurant place was jammed.

Think there's a fudge place in there. It's so small you can't turn around. I go mainly for the Vera outlet. Bought 2 big weekender bags in there for like 50 think it was. Bra place is good, too. Not that far from amarillo for a short week end trip.

1#meanie.gif