Respected Contributor

Re: This Q Ad Got a lot of Funny Comments on FB

I find the different fabric textures to be very interesting. And I like how the colors look together. The shades are neutral but have some warmth.

Honored Contributor

ordered this exact color......love barefoot dreams.

did not notice any funny comments on the ad, but if it pops up again on my facebook page i will be sure to look through more comments.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I don’t get it, what’s the joke?  

Honored Contributor

I've stopped mid decorating to have a cuppa.  I don't get the joke either @StephaniM.  Hel*, when I decorated the outside porch roofline, I had the lights plugged in and draped around my neck.  Part of it was practical - make sure no bulbs burned out and that the lights didn't tangle.  Part of it was feeling like a 5 year old draped in Christmas lights, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Love that color!  It's "in process" to me.  (I don't see what the funny thing is with the ad.  I must be "dense" today!)

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I never noticed the lights, I noticed the sweater...it's such an odd color, that I don't know if I like it or not Smiley Wink

@MandyG06.  That's the Barefoot Dreams TSV in garnet.  I received it yesterday and can assure you it's a beautiful color.  It's a combo of burgundy and plum yarns.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment