This Outfit Got a Lot of Compliments!

Pendleton jacket-

CP enhancer-

D & Co. tank-

LLB belt-

Pendleton skirt-

Pikolinos Samoa-

Honored Contributor

Re: This Outfit Got a Lot of Compliments!

You wore this outfit @lolakimono ?  It's a great outfit!  Love the entire look.

Where did you get the jacket?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono very cute.Are you tall?Was the D&C top that you wore from this year?I would love to see a picture of you in that outfit....I remember when you were showing that jacket awhile back and I almost purchased but I thought it might be too heavy for me.Nice that you were complimented but I am sure that you hear that often.You are a great stylist.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

The jacket was from Pendleton- "Laguna Twill"- check Amazon for limited sizes/colors.

Honored Contributor

I wish you'd posted a picture of you in the outfit but the pieces are very nice.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@lolakimono very cute.Are you tall?Was the D&C top that you wore from this year?I would love to see a picture of you in that outfit....I remember when you were showing that jacket awhile back and I almost purchased but I thought it might be too heavy for me.Nice that you were complimented but I am sure that you hear that often.You are a great stylist.

@dex 

Thank you!

I am 5'2.5" (that extra .5" is important, LOL).

The D & Co. tank is on clearance.  I bought it in two colors.  It is very LONG for me, which is why I needed to belt the skirt.

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-&-Co-Perfect-Jersey-Paisley-Print-V-Neck-Tunic-Tank-Top.product.A294000.ht...

The jacket is SUPER lightweight.  I have cardigans that are thicker.  For me, as a floater, it's the perfect jacket because I can wear it, take it off, then take it with me if one room is too hot, but it's not heavy to haul around.  I wasn't able to get the petites in my size, so it's a bit long in the sleeves, but nothing I'm too concerned about.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono 

Cute selections!   Did I mention that I finally got that CP pendant?  Love it ...

BTW ... I used to have that extra 1/2 inch in height ... but I've shrunk ... probably due to age and surgeries.

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@lolakimono 

Cute selections!   Did I mention that I finally got that CP pendant?  Love it ...

@SoX 

No!  I'm glad that you like it. It's a honker, with a big bale!

I wore it with a vintage chain, doubled, and it filled in the V neck nicely. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@lolakimono 

@SoX 

No!  I'm glad that you like it. It's a honker, with a big bale!

I wore it with a vintage chain, doubled, and it filled in the V neck nicely. 

It also looks great with this LDO top ...

https://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Ombre-Printed-Knit-Top.product.A341740.html?upsh=1&sc=A3...

In the navy/green  ... all sizes are gone in this color, however 

Honored Contributor

@dex 

I re-read my post, in case it wasn't clear.  I tucked the tank in and wore a belt because of the loops.  I did not have the tank out over the skirt with a belt.