Honored Contributor

Re: This Antthony guy on HSN

@Grouchomarx wrote:

What’s up with this guy? Today he’s wearing a very strange red white and blue getup with bizarre sneakers, yesterday he was dressed as Aladdin. I’m not understanding what this schtick is all about. I seem to recall in the past he sported a very weird handlebar mustache. Where is he from and what’s his deal? Does he sell stuff outside HSN or is he a house brand? 

He is amazing and fun to watch.  In fact I wore one of his tops a few days ago.  I guess when he first started on HSN he use to have his mom modle.  Ladies just love him and I am one of them.  He designed one of the host on HSN wedding gown and she still talks about it.  I agree with anothe poster I would just love to give him a hug.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Years ago he launched his line with JCP, then he went out on his own. He has been with HSN for a long time...he is a free spirit and goofy but he sure knows who his target audience is and he designs exactly what they want. Never a dull moment with Anthony,
Honored Contributor

Wow I almost didn’t recognize him!
Occasional Contributor

Antthony designs for women.  He loves his mother too.  I still love a black lace skirt that I bought 20 years ago (among other clothing) on HSN that still looks new and I pull it out around Christmas every year.

He just seems to be great designer and a wonderful person.

Respected Contributor

He just recently celebrated his 25th anniversary on HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

What’s up with this guy? Today he’s wearing a very strange red white and blue getup with bizarre sneakers, yesterday he was dressed as Aladdin. I’m not understanding what this schtick is all about. I seem to recall in the past he sported a very weird handlebar mustache. Where is he from and what’s his deal? Does he sell stuff outside HSN or is he a house brand? 

He is an accomplished American designer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antthony_Mark_Hankins

Respected Contributor

ANTTHONY IS THE MEANING OF ENTHUSIASM AND POSITIVITY... he is a sweetpea of a man and has immense respect for women. 

He's always - I mean always be-boppin all over the set, giggling, laughing, taking a grain of salt with all life offers. 

His clothing lasts and is very beautiful, custom artwork you might say. 

His "schtick" is his good old self - enjoying what he does and doing what he enjoys.

I honestly adore this guys wide smile and infectious love of life.

Esteemed Contributor

"This Antthony guy...." is absolutely a wonderful vendor on HSN! He's a kind soul, always happy and has such a positive outlook. He describes his fashions so well and is always respectful to the models and the hosts. I've ordered a few of his tops and have always been happy with them. As for his wardrobe - it doesn't bother me in the least....it's his personality! I always enjoy watching Antthony!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam I agree he is huggable.He always treats all of the women who call in testimonials like they are the most special person he’s ever chatted with.

Respected Contributor

All of you fans of Antthony are so inspiring! You can tell when a person is special and affects a lot of human beings in a positive way. He must be one of those. Thanks for sharing I learned a lot today. In this world of negativity he has clearly been a ray of sunshine.