Honored Contributor

Re: This Antthony guy on HSN

Whenever he's on HSN I always text my friend and my daughters a picture of his outfit of the day.

His clothes look nice.  They aren't the style I'd wear (I like Isaac, Linea and D&C) but I think his clothes (he designs) are nice.

He's what we 'old timers' used to call flamboyant.  But not in a negative way.  Just in a way that says, "This is me...take it or leave it".  

He's gracious and speaks well about his clothes (he knows them inside and out).  

I remember when he would bring on his Mother to model his clothes.  He was/or is a very good son.

In my family we have people who some might take a second look at....but (unfortunately) we don't have anyone who'd dress like Anttony.  

If we did, he/she would be the hit of our get-togethers.  We've always like people who know and like themselves and I see Anttony that way.

I don't know if you know his 'design credentials' but he's studied at some of the most famous fashion design houses in the world.

Respected Contributor

That "guy" is Anthony Mark Hankins, who by the time he was in his mid-twenties, built a forty million dollar design business.  You should check out his couture collection when you have time.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Anthony is one of the kindest and most gentle souls.He dresses way outside of the box for sure but he is so lovable.

I agree

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

he is a talented designer, and i bought a few things from him. 

Trusted Contributor

If I remember correctly, he used to be very heavy and sold mostly caftans on HSN.  He was a hoot.  Then he lost quite a bit of weight, but he didn't lose his flair and style.  Always struck me as very sweet.  

Trusted Contributor

There's always those that have to point out what makes a person different because they don't "get it"... i.e. LOGO, etc.  All you're doing is trying to make yourself feel better.  Did it work?

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx: Try googling "This Antthony Guy". I'm sure you'll find the answers to your questions. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

He's celebrating 25 years on HSN.  He must be doing something right!  I have bought several items from him in the past and he is fun to watch.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Antthony is known to dress for the occasion...one time he was dressed in all silver and had angel wings on. He just does himself and by the way he will dress like a normal guy every now and then LOL. He has been on HSN for a number of years and has some very good styles that I like to include his wardrobe sets and maxi dresses.

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Grouchomarx: Try googling "This Antthony Guy". I'm sure you'll find the answers to your questions. Smiley Happy

I just did! Very accomplished guy! Glad I took the time to find out about him. Can’t wait for his next crazy outfit!