Respected Contributor

What’s up with this guy? Today he’s wearing a very strange red white and blue getup with bizarre sneakers, yesterday he was dressed as Aladdin. I’m not understanding what this schtick is all about. I seem to recall in the past he sported a very weird handlebar mustache. Where is he from and what’s his deal? Does he sell stuff outside HSN or is he a house brand? 

Honored Contributor

Re: This Antthony guy on HSN

He is Antthony one of a kind, freespirt and great to watch

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

He's been on HSN for years and has changed his look many times through the years. Antthony must be very talented and evidently has a big following or he would not have lasted all these years. I personally never bought anything of his, but I usually don't shop HSN.

Honored Contributor

Anthony is one of the kindest and most gentle souls.He dresses way outside of the box for sure but he is so lovable.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

Anthony is one of the kindest and most gentle souls.He dresses way outside of the box for sure but he is so lovable.

What She Said!

Valued Contributor

While I don't buy that often from HSN, I have seen Antthomy.

He does wear a lot of different looks, but today I think it is very low key compared to some.  Actually, knowing how he has looked in the past, I think I like today's look.  Absolutely, Americana and fits the holiday perfectly.

Honored Contributor

I remember his first time being on HSN...i loved how he presented his own designs.

No,i never bought anything...but loved to see all the changes he has made over the years.Smiley Wink

If i met him in person..i would want to hug him!Smiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I guess I have never seen anyone on the shopping channels dressed like that. The Aladdin costume yesterday was particularly entertaining!

Respected Contributor

Darn, I missed both days seeing his wardrobe.  I guess I need to channel hop more!  

Honored Contributor

Oh, he's a little over the top, but he is a great guy and is very sweet.

When he is dressed in a suit and not one of his fun costumes, he is quite handsome and professional looking.

14075673-BF24-4DF1-88E9-0BDEA4F1EF09.jpeg