Respected Contributor

Re: Think of your fellow customers when sending back returns

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

Kachina is right.  I should have elaborated a bit.  She received four dry tops, washed them and the color bled onto her husband's shirt.  So she understandably got mad.  At that point she said she was sending back four wet shirts.  And "us" is all customers that buy from QVC.  It is common knowledge that retuns are sent out when in good condition.  If we send something back that isn't, mark it, like used makeup for example. 

New clothes should be washed separately before wearing and some tags will have that instruction. 

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Why didn't she put them in the dryer before she packed the return? Vacation or not, it's not like you have only a few days for a return. 

This just seems strange as just the other day a different customer said she received a top someone washed and sent back wet. (this would mean the top had to be wet for at least 2 weeks with turnaround time) Most of us thought the top got wet along the delivery route. (I know this happens because it has happened to me)

@lulu1, the review is very odd.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I thought she received them wet.

She washed them and returned them still wet?  That's horrible.  QVC should not accept things like that.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

Hi Diva.....where is this review?

Respected Contributor

my take on the woman who returned the four wet tops, is this is her idea of "thumbing her nose" at the Q. 

childish.

Honored Contributor

I received a soaking wet shirt and a knit top with water rolling around in the bag. Both were folded perfectly in the bags.  No leaking.  I assumed this occurred at the mfg facility.  

I wondered how QVC's shipping could have missed them.  

I might suspect someone at the manufacturing facility or QVC also could be responsible.