Honored Contributor

IAs far as styles go I always think I won’t buy but I usually come around so for me it is about the fabric.I won’t buy anything with too much spandex...makes me sweat.I won’t buy shapewear because it isn’t comfortable to breathe with all of that compression.I also won’t buy large florals or animal prints as the past purchases remain at the back of my closet....for me it is more about the fabrics I won’t buy.

Honored Contributor

Swim suit, shorts, ankle pants, skinny jeans, wide leg pants, cold shoulder tops, heels, LOGO, thongs, fur coats, and short skirts or dresses. 

Honored Contributor

@RetRN @LOL.I forgot about thongs...won’t be buying any more of those either.Ten years ago they were the star of my lingerie drawer but they have been replaced with a better coverage alternative.

Honored Contributor
I'll just say that I am fortunate to have a closet full of things I do like and wear, since I'm not seeing "much" that I am in any hurry to run out to buy right now.
"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

I'm not going to buy larger purses anymore.I have determined that I carry around a minimal amount of items so I don't need a larger purse.Living in a large city,it helps to have a crossbody so one can keep their hands free for distraction. I have some larger Patrricia Nash bags I love but just too big anymore. 

I see no bikinis in my future either.....

Honored Contributor

Camo, shorts, fur, high heels, boots, bathing suits, leather clothing.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Things I will never buy

[ Edited ]

We all have our likes and dislikes. Never is a long time, but 

I will never buy fur, leggings, jeggings, knit jeans, shark bite hems, cold shoulders, cascading cardigans, camo, stilettos...and more I could list but won’t. 

I thought I would never buy embroidered jeans, but I bought a pair with subtle embroidery at the thigh & hem of one leg for $11. I have worn them a few times. I guess my “never” is subject to change. 😉

Respected Contributor

Another drink for a man Smiley LOL It didn't say it had to be a clothing item, lol. 

Anything cold shoulder, shorts above the knee, shoes higher than 1-1.5 heel, anything sleeveless, anything in yellow, orange,  beige, or brown...the clothing list is endless for me. 

Respected Contributor

I've been burned saying never before, but these things are not in my closet and I don't foresee them being there any time soon.

Turtlenecks

Crisp white shirts

Anything by Alfred Dunner

Ballet flats

Scarves

Structured blazers

Business suits

Crew neck T shirts

Stiletto heels

Kitten heels

Fur

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

I've been burned saying never before, but these things are not in my closet and I don't foresee them being there any time soon.

Turtlenecks

Crisp white shirts

Anything by Alfred Dunner

Ballet flats

Scarves

Structured blazers

Business suits

Crew neck T shirts

Stiletto heels

Kitten heels

Fur

@Ms tyrion2, I should have included turtlenecks in my list. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland