Super Contributor

Things I will never buy

[ Edited ]

Any top with sleeves shorter than elbow length, any shorts, crops or pants not full length, cold shoulder tops, tops with long tails in back or anything that will hang out below a jacket, anything camoflage or beige or olive green, anything with fringe, or any shoes that come up around the ankle. So, as you can imagine, I am saving lots of money avoiding these styles  

Honored Contributor

Well there are many who would buy one or all of those items, which just goes to show this is something for everyone out there 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I will never buy another pair of pointy toe high heel shoes, no cold shoulder/off the shoulder tops, no more moto style jackets, esp. those made of leather, no more shorts unless they are a bermuda style length, no more ruffle/frilly blouses, and no more business suits. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

I will not buy or have ever bought anything in a *heathered* color.  

Honored Contributor

My list includes some "been there / bought them / never again" items.

I could go on for pages.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not good with the "nevers."  I told myself I wouldn't buy hoodies again and I bought 2 really cute ones this spring.  Years ago I said I wouldn't wear capri pants, and although I prefer skirts, I do wear capris.  Skirts are much harder to find these days.  

I can say I will never buy high heals.  My feet just can't handle heals anymore.

Honored Contributor

There are a few things on your list that will never find their way to my home either.   No big deal, we all buy what we like and avoid what we don't like.  

Honored Contributor

Capris, shorts, long-tailed shirts, shark bite shirts, palazzo pants or any wide-leg pants, any top without some sort of strap, kitten heel shoes, super-stretchy jeans.

Esteemed Contributor

I get it that there are going to be things on one's never list which someone else loves, but for the fun of the thread's title I'll toss in my list.  I'll start with 3/4 length sleeves.  While I will frequently push up or roll up a full length sleeve, I will never buy a garment made with 3/4 length sleeves.  Polka dots area nother no for me.  I just don't like them.  Black and white horizontal stripes are also on my no list.  The pattern makes me think of old days prison garb.  There may be other things I never buy, but those are my absolute nos.  

Honored Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal 

I'm confused. Shorts and crops by their very definition are not full length?!