Contributor

They kinda threw us a curve ball regarding "Fall Fashion Fest"

....just saying (maybe it's just me)

...the night's still young though....

Contributor

Re: They kinda threw us a curve ball regarding "Fall Fashion Fest"

10 hours of Quacker Factory and Clarks...that's a lot for a fashionista to take...

.....just saying

Honored Contributor

Surprised?  Really?

Image result for giraffe eating popcorn gif

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree enough is enough of QF and Clarks Footwear. Do they not have any other vendors they could throw in the mix!!! I saw Clinton Kelly this morning for 1 hour. I only watched him. I have not watched the rest of the day.

Honored Contributor

@bbydol wrote:

....just saying (maybe it's just me)

...the night's still young though....

@bbydol

So what is the curve ball ?

Honored Contributor

I am having a hard time with fashion at this stage of life...not even sure what I look good in.I like the clothes that I am sure are too young for me better than the stuff that is targeted for my age group which is 62 ...if anyone has any suggestions.I am granny age but my mind doesn't believe it.I really miss Lisa Robertson because she kind of helped give me some fashion sense.i don't seem to be inspired by any of the other q hosts style wise so I don't watch the fashion shows that often.I hope others found some fall fashion ideas to be excited about.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I concur with the OP.I was thinking new fall fashion tonight. Not what I see for sure. Count me as disappointed, especially from what they were showing in the ads for the night.

Respected Contributor

@bbydol wrote:

10 hours of Quacker Factory and Clarks...that's a lot for a fashionista to take...

.....just saying

Especially since there is nothing fashionable about quacker factory with the tacky embellishments. Yuk.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

I am having a hard time with fashion at this stage of life...not even sure what I look good in.I like the clothes that I am sure are too young for me better than the stuff that is targeted for my age group which is 62 ...if anyone has any suggestions.I am granny age but my mind doesn't believe it.I really miss Lisa Robertson because she kind of helped give me some fashion sense.i don't seem to be inspired by any of the other q hosts style wise so I don't watch the fashion shows that often.I hope others found some fall fashion ideas to be excited about.

You make a good point. Sometimes, we buy when we are inspired by the look and by solid fashion ideas and advice. QVC used to sell ideas, which translated into products we could buy to execute those ideas. Now, it's more hard sell of products without the fashion ideas and advice that can inspire more women to actually order something. 

Contributor

@dex wrote:

Have you tried Chico's. I am in the same age bracket and have had success there.

They are currently having a sale.

HT H.