Respected Contributor

So I don't watch the Q that much anymore but I flipped and a D&C shirt was on air and of course I must of been over tired because the host more or less said hurry, sizing and colors are selling out. She didn't say the gray but rather a general calling for the entire item.

So, of course I ran to the computer and not only did I order one but two!

Blue & Red

It's cute on the model but not on me so not only am I returning one but two.

So double the weight, now a priority return (I am not doing the Q label, that takes forever to get back to them).

Oh well, that's what happens when you listen to "them".

A393385   looks very boxy, not that long and lean feeling, I would have to keep tugging on it. Although there is a 5 star review that a lady is very happy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling 

I can see why you ordered - it's a cute shirt!  Sorry it didn't work out.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

So many thanks @Just Bling for including the item number. That shirt looked so cute to me I ordered the blue sailboat print immediately.  It's semi-fitted, not boxy, as it is described, so I think I'll look good in it. I would have loved the gray anchor print the most but most sizes were sold out. 

Anyway, I hope this fits and looks nice on me. I sail all summer and this will be lots of fun to wear. 

So sorry it was not a winner for you.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the gray anchor so I’m hoping it works for me. I thought it would be a cute summer shirt and priced better than most of the tees on the Q. 

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling 

You might want to look at Coldwater Creek.  They have some cute things.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling 

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The sales tactic worked, didn't it?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

"So double the weight, now a priority return (I am not doing the Q label, that takes forever to get back to them)."

Just Bling: I give a return one day and then contact QVC Social Team. As soon as they can track the return they will issue the refund. I've done it lots of times. They're great. 

Respected Contributor

I thought it looked very nice on the live model (in the presentation video) -- not boxy at all. The still shots did look boxier. Just goes to show that it depends a lot on one's general build, etc. and finding a proper size (I think  even an XXS in some garments just hangs on the tiniest of the models and hosts). Sorry it didn't work for you, but I can see how it might be five stars for someone else.

Respected Contributor
@Just Bling.. lol.. it happens to the best of us. Maybe your cute shirt will work out for u.