Super Contributor

Re: They Are Not Listening. We Really Want A CRISP WHITE SHIRT

I'm really surprized no one is trying the ""chrisp white shirt"" from LDO. It even has collar stays.

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Button-Front-Shirt-with-Pocket.product.A214116.html?sc=A...

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Valued Contributor

Brooks Brothers does the crisp white shirt the best. You cant see through them, they have no iron and a few different fits.

They do cost more than the cheapies, but they are well made and last a long time. Quality first for something worn so often is the best way to go.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/28/2015 lianne said:

Brooks Brothers does the crisp white shirt the best. You cant see through them, they have no iron and a few different fits.

They do cost more than the cheapies, but they are well made and last a long time. Quality first for something worn so often is the best way to go.

Thanks for the tip lianne. I will check them out.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

Long tailed white shirts are very popular right now where I live and shop. Mostly I am seeing them styled with skinny bottoms tucked into tall riding boots. Frequently they are worn partially open or half tucked with a camisole or two providing the pop of color underneath. That's why they are so sheer. They are a layering piece. Wrap a blanket scarf around the top and the look is complete.

Brooks Brothers has wonderful, formal white shirts for dressier occasions but they would be too short for the look I'm thinking of. Anthropologie usually has something similar and Sundance and Peruvian Connection might, too. Anyway, that is a thought, if the OP is sporting that particular look. Smile