Honored Contributor

Re: They Are Not Listening. We Really Want A CRISP WHITE SHIRT

Harsh white doesn't flatter my coloring .... I look better in an ivory shirt .

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Jova said:

I think I'm one of the few women in the world who does NOT want a crisp white shirt.

Same here, you are not alone!

Definitely not alone! Me neither. I would have absolutely no use for one.

And I don't like the term "crisp white shirt". QVC has over-used it for years. I've rarely seen a white shirt that I would refer to as crisp. It sounds like nothing more than sales-speak to me.

Respected Contributor

Might it be A237345?

Honored Contributor

Linea presented one the other day... it did not have a button-down collar, but he even said he designed this for those who had been asking for a "crisp white shirt."

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

How could you possibly tell the weight of the shirt, etc. from seeing it on TV? Enough with the "crisp."

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I can't get it to copy, but you might like the Michael Kors at Belk. Go: tops, collared, white.

Honored Contributor

Mtnbikegirl. That is exactly the kind of shirt I want. What is the number of it? Anyone know?

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 lovestoteach said:

Linea presented one the other day... it did not have a button-down collar, but he even said he designed this for those who had been asking for a "crisp white shirt."

White shirt. Needs ironing. I sent the one I purchased out to be laundered but subsequently decided to stick with the Chico label as it has spandex, poly and cotton and looks neat and crisp just with washing and drying.

Esteemed Contributor

A261936 from SG. Better grab it now before it is presented. You snooze you lose.
Trusted Contributor

I just don't understand the angst if people can't find an item they want at QVC! White shirts are available from many sources, in stores and from multiple online sellers. Do some of you not realize there are other places to shop.......many of them offering convenient home delivery and quite possibly free shipping/handling? It seems some people are totally flummoxed if they can't buy everything they need from QVC. Blows my mind.

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}