Honored Contributor

They Are Not Listening. We Really Want A CRISP WHITE SHIRT

Watching this morning's second hour of Susan Graver, model Brenda came out with a blue vest. Underneath, she had on, THE PERFECT CRISP WHITE SHIRT. It was collared, button down, long sleeved, perfect weight, great hemline. I immediately tried to find it. I looked and no such shirt is available on Q. WELL, WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR. GRAB BRENDA'S SHIRT, NOW, AND COPY IT. I promise QVC a sellout. As Joan would say " Do it now".

Honored Contributor

Re: They Are Not Listening. We Really Want A CRISP WHITE SHIRT

There are crisp white shirts everywhere. Does it have to be from QVC?

Super Contributor

The other day someone posted that Louis Dell'Olio had such a shirt that came in many colors including white. I could not find it on QVC, so I went to his site to look at it. The only thing I did not like about it was that it had one pocket along the bust line. I prefer a plain shirt.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Super Contributor

The white shirt Susan is selling has a LONG back. Looks very unflattering imo. A little length in the back is ok. But this one needs work.

Honored Contributor

Brenda's shirt was the perfect shirt. Everything about it was just right. Yes, I know other places sell white shirts, but for QVC to have such la small selection, when there is a need for this garment, is just plain silly. As a note, Brenda's shirt was the perfect weight, fit, look. Take a look at video from the second hour of SG's show. Find a blue vest and play the video to see what I mean.

Honored Contributor

Brenda's shirt was the perfect shirt. Everything about it was just right. Yes, I know other places sell white shirts, but for QVC to have such la small selection, when there is a need for this garment, is just plain silly. As a note, Brenda's shirt was the perfect weight, fit, look. Take a look at video from the second hour of SG's show. Find a blue vest and play the video to see what I mean.

Valued Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Madisson said:

The other day someone posted that Louis Dell'Olio had such a shirt that came in many colors including white. I could not find it on QVC, so I went to his site to look at it. The only thing I did not like about it was that it had one pocket along the bust line. I prefer a plain shirt.

A214-116
Respected Contributor

They are a dime a dozen. Lands End, Gap, J Crew, Old Navy, Nordstrom, Talbots, Ann Taylor. Macys, Carson's... Just wondering how you know Brenda's shirt was the perfect weight?
Honored Contributor

LDO's white shirt is called the 'Kate' shirt by him and the Linea Ladies. Its nice looking but its a mostly cotton spandex blend (98% cotton/2% spandex) That is item # A214116. He also has a wing collar blouse w/o a front pocket in split sizes and that is A259103.

These shirts need to be ironed and that is the reason I haven't bought them.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Brenda was wearing a Susan Graver shirt -- new today -- A261265. Waitlist for most sizes in the white.