Esteemed Contributor

Re: These dresses will not be for everyone's taste, but I thought they were beautiful.

Cute shorts!  Love the pink on yellow.  So cheery!

Decided I want to be photographed in that black number.

Something to look at as I grow old -- to remember when I was "beautiful."  Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: These dresses will not be for everyone's taste, but I thought they were beautiful.

They are just works of art!!! Gorgeous and fun to think about wearing one!!

Valued Contributor

I'm sure it was fun for the models to wear...they are called "editorial pieces" I believe.

Fashion's version of the "concept car" in some ways.

Never for mass production or even couture, but just for the uber creative crowd.

Valued Contributor

They are beautiful works of art.

I have a love affair with most things Dolce and Gabbana and that is not eveyones taste either but I still love the dresses, shoes and bags. I don't own D&G, can't afford it, but I follow them on instagram for my fix.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal Jaw dropping! They  are exquisite. Thank you for sharing them. I can dream can't I ? Woman Happy Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Breathtaking, so beautiful. Love to watch the historical shows like Versailles to see what they wear.

Esteemed Contributor

So pretty an feminine....

Honored Contributor

Beautiful!  I am particularly drawn to the plaid one.

Of course, these aren't exact;y wearable for most of us, but stunning nonetheless.

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@qualitygal

Image result for Stella de Libero

This one reminds me of Cinderella's dress Smiley Happy

ee1899bcfc646c270ed7ff610fd9c1a6.jpg