Honored Contributor

These Marvelush shawl/shrug things....

Another one?  I would have rather seen another poncho if they had to do what is basically a rerun.

I don't like the shape of these things at all.

JMO.

If you bought one, I hope you love it.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: These Marvelush shawl/shrug things....

I don't like how they look from the back.

This is the third TSV this season, I think.

Esteemed Contributor

They look sloppy from the back and the front. I like the scarves I got from them last year a two set a rose and a camel color 

Honored Contributor

The TSV isn't a style I can wear, but it doesn't matter -  yesterday I saw 91 on my car thermometer, making it easy for me to stick to my determination to wait to shop until spring clothes come in -  although I will take a look at the after Christmas sale racks.

Esteemed Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

They look sloppy from the back and the front. I like the scarves I got from them last year a two set a rose and a camel color.

I agree @apple1964.  I don't like them at all.  Not very flattering especially from the back as @brii mentioned.  But I hope that anyone who ordered one is happy with the purchase. 

Honored Contributor

I have something similar that they offered last year (and maybe even earlier this year). In fact, I have it in several colors.  I like it much, much better than this style.  This TSV would add 'tons' to an area where I don't need anything emphasized!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd like to buy one of these bigger oversized shrugs for a gal I know that is 5 ft tall and weighs 250. It would look so much better then the tiny one she wears that is stretched to infinity and meets at the front of her underarm.

Leave those things to the salad and water set.  This one that Mary Beth showed this morning was great for the bigger woman.

A270284

Contributor

While I think these look ok, I can't wear anything 100% acrylic.  I tried one of these Marvelush things a few years ago and the static cling was just awful. 

Respected Contributor

If someone really wants one of these, they have the same Marvelush on sale on the Q for only $20+ dollars - no difference.  Why pay the TSV price?  I agree, too much of the same thing! 

Honored Contributor

I have the shrugs, I have two but I don't like them and would never recommend them.  They don't stay up on your shoulders, they twist and turn and you are constantly adjusting it every time you get up.  I wear mine as a house sweater.  But I love the ponchos.  I three; black, camel and pink.  I wear them over long sleeve tees with slim jeans and boots.