Respected Contributor

Re: 👢 These BOOTS Were Made for Wearin' 👢

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Hush Puppies Mazin Cayto Bootie

These are cute!  I just ordered a pair from 6PM in dark olive suede on sale for $59.99.  I ordered my usual size that I wear in Merrell shoes (8½), so hope they fit OK, as I've never worn Hush Puppies.

@aubnwa01 I just ordered the same version of this boot with the lace up instead of the zipper for $29.99 on zulily. I still would like this version with the zipper and I'm gonna look at them on 6 pm 

Trusted Contributor

@handygal2,

I am in trouble I love all of the boots that you have posted and was not familiar with the brand Sheychelles. In the Northeast boots are a necessity. Love the creativity of the shoemakers and the flower pattern. Carlos Santana was another nice surprise🌻These are from the North Face and have very good traction for the snow.

Valued Contributor

Have the animal print Western made by Lucchese.  Also have one more pair made to look exactly like a jacket made by a designer on QVC's leather jacket which is black with gold specs in them.  If anyone is interested in owning one pair of Western Boots to last a life time, Lucchese boots are handmade and last a lifetime if taken care of.  Western is not my normal style but felt I needed a few pairs to wear with leggings and certain tunics to spice life up.  

Waiting for Labor Day to get some more riding boots for the "door busters" of $19.99 at some of the brick and mortar stores.  As long as they are real leather, they will last most of us all just as long doncha think?  

Keira Lynn

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono,

Many thanks, love most of them particularly the ones that I would wear in CT and some that are meant for contemplation🌻These are from D&G very artistic...

Honored Contributor

@CHIP62 wrote:

@handygal2,

I am in trouble I love all of the boots that you have posted and was not familiar with the brand Sheychelles. In the Northeast boots are a necessity. Love the creativity of the shoemakers and the flower pattern. Carlos Santana was another nice surprise🌻These are from the North Face and have very good traction for the snow.

@CHIP62: Those are nice-looking boots for the snow.

I am becoming a boot fanatic. I wish l had the $$$ and closet space for all the boots l love, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I bought a pair of Rockport Kalila black suede booties with a low kitten heel at the Walk with Ronson's store shoe sale about 2 weeks ago. It's the last year's or the spring model but they have brought the shoe back when I look on google with a different laser pattern cutout. I got them in an 8.5M. Usually I need to size up in boots as in most shoes I wear an 8. They are comfortable with a back zipper opening and a 2 inch heel. They will not be practical when it rains though due to the cutouts in the bootie.

From Pinterest here is what they look like in the beige color:

Image result for rockport kalila suede bootie pinterest

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor