Valued Contributor

Re: There are a few LOGO pieces i really like but....

Initially, I ordered the top with the lace, the tank and cardigan.   I tallied up my charges and only kept the cardigan.  I purchased a number of Q items over Christmas and I thought I was spending too much.

Respected Contributor

Check out ebay.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac wrote:

Check out ebay.

My thoughts as well.  I found a LoGo cardigan that is one of her more popular pieces and comes in at least 8 colors on Ebay for a third of the price.  It was brand new too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@Iluvhandbags wrote:
You obviously have not been out in boutiques that sell similar clothes. Her quality is spot on and very reasonable in comparison.

Spot on to to Tarjeeet and the quality is not that good otherwise you need to shop some new boutiques.

Laughable. And btw, Macy's is one small step above Tarjeet.....comparable to Kohls. One big messy mediocre department store. 

@Iluvhandbags

.........Guess it depends where you live .

QVC is on par with Walmart.

Respected Contributor

Try ebay and QVC's "as is".  Those are pretty much the only 2 places I buy Logo. 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

@Fifi1 wrote:

I don't find 60$ too much for a top... 

Perhaps you are fortunate enough to be able to "blow" $60.00 on one top, but the vast majority of people can't, and many who can would prefer to be more responsible fiinancially or at the very least not to brag.  

Sorry if I sound unkind. Guess I just feel for the vast majority of Americans who either cannot or would not spend so much for one half of an outfit. Somehow, when someone says I can't, it seems rather unkind to say, well I can.  

Honored Contributor

This style of top is all over the place.  I know you said your choices are limited but look at other on-line sites.  This style is everywhere from Walmart to Nordstrom and everywhere in between.  And most of the other sites will offer sales, coupons, free shipping, etc.  Check out Evine as well.

There is absolutely nothing exceptional about the quality of LOGO and some of it is downright poor.  Most of it is overpriced.  The one thing is the more LOGO is on and sells, the more you will see it in the as-is section.    

Honored Contributor

It would take me all day to list the things I can't afford; beginning with that cream colored top of the line BMW I dream about.  If You can't afford LOGO, you can't afford it.  Stop watching the LOGO shows and start looking for LOGO things on clearance.

Honored Contributor

I live 30 minutes from a QVC outlet store.  There is always a BIG selection of LOGO tops for sale there. I can't help wonder if they didn't sell well or are returns.

They are always priced to sell.  I can't wear the LOGO styles, but I can sure afford to buy a boat load at the outlet store.... They are very inexpensive.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I live 30 minutes from a QVC outlet store.  There is always a BIG selection of LOGO tops for sale there. I can't help wonder if they didn't sell well or are returns.

They are always priced to sell.  I can't wear the LOGO styles, but I can sure afford to buy a boat load at the outlet store.... They are very inexpensive.

I should  make a trip to the outlet store. @Trudey@, want me to pick you up on my way there?  @MaggieMack, now for sure you know I don't live near King of Prussia mall - if I lived that close to the outlet store I'd never buy any at full price!