Honored Contributor

Colleen Lopez has the TS on HSN today and it's another dress!  I just wanted to share if anyone is interested.  I'm not purchasing as I certainly am not in need of another dress in my closet but the colors are pretty and bright for the season, of course it's also offered in black.  

I guess it's just a big hit this year, seems like there has been so many dresses by different designers.  Anyway lots of great fashion on HSN today!  Happy shopping Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: The year of the dresses?

I have enough dresses which along with skirts I prefer wearing when the weather is hot and humid.  But this dress is an easy pass--too short, poly/span, and don't like the style.  Colleen has done better, IMO.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Does not look like something you would wear on a hot humid NY Summer day. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Thanks @Desertdi !

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox To each his own but I thought it looked easy breezy!

Respected Contributor

I don't like it at all.  Too short, too much fabric under arms, sleeves too big/long, prints unappealing.  Need I say more? 

Honored Contributor

Host Amy looked really cute in that dress last night on her beauty show. She had it belted with the CL obi belt.

Respected Contributor

@ PinkyPetunia wrote: I don't like it at all.  Too short, too much fabric under arms, sleeves too big/long, prints unappealing.  Need I say more? 

Say no more ! I feel the same way, to short, to much fabric for the sleeves and I don't like the open sleeve concept.  The print Colleen was wearing last night was ok but I still wouldn't buy it.  I did order the Iman Global Chic Crepe knit slim leg pants this morning. 865186. I like the red. 

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't worn a dress or skirt since the 70's. Don't even own one.