Honored Contributor

Re: The rhinestone-encrusted TSV

@insomniac wrote:

First of all, I was hoping for an Irish TSV. (Unrealistic of me, I know.)

But these Quacker Factory pants with the rhinestones. . .how could these be flattering to larger women? It's like--look here, look here!

@insomniac   ITA!!! I just posted below in another thread:

"I have a few pairs of dream jeans and love them. However, these TSV jeans are not for me. Why would I want rhinestones on my hoo-ha (as Jeannie Bice used to say)? I guess when I reached a certain age, i'm in the covering it up mode...LOL

And a cornucopia of veggies on my chest? That top is not for me either...

I didn't get any QF today, but did get a couple of Irish sweaters and Beleek mugs Smiley Happy"

Trusted Contributor

When I see women wearing bling on their clothes, or theme sweaters....I feel sorry for them.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@june22 wrote:

When I see women wearing bling on their clothes, or theme sweaters....I feel sorry for them.

There are plenty of women who like this stuff still though! I remember seeing dream jeannes on lts one day - they were a pair without any glitz and the reviews were  mostly l negative becasue of the lack of rhinestones. It's not my thing- but something for everybody I say!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

These TSV jeans seem to fit all of the hosts and models very nicely.  Not too tight, and they don't seem to pull across the tummy.  I like the straight leg.  Very nice, 'all in all'.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@june22 wrote:

You pity people because of their clothing choices? That is icky. 

Honored Contributor

@insomniac wrote:

But these Quacker Factory pants with the rhinestones. . .how could these be flattering to larger women? It's like--look here, look here!

The larger woman will be wearing a tunic length top and nobody but her will ever see her sparkly behind.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@insomniac wrote:

The larger woman will be wearing a tunic length top and nobody but her will ever see her sparkly behind.

That's a REALLY good thing!