Respected Contributor

Re: The rhinestone-encrusted TSV

During the presentation I caught with Amy and Patrick, they seemed to imply that the sizing on these is pretty generous.

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

During the presentation I caught with Amy and Patrick, they seemed to imply that the sizing on these is pretty generous.

I don't own any DJ but I own a couple of pair of knit jeans from other B&M stores and size down 1 size.  That's saying a lot for me because I carry my weight in my lower half.  

Honored Contributor

@CountryMusicGal wrote:

Thank you for your input, girls . .  BUT . .  nobody answered my original question.  If I am a "Medium" in elastic waist jeans, what size would I be in today's TSV?  Maybe I should order two sizes (14 & 16) and settle this question once & for all.

I prefer the numerical sizing, but if you are a true med. in Q sizing I would get the size 10 if you like your jeans fitted looking, if you like your jeans a little looser buy the 12.

Honored Contributor

How could these jeans look good on anyone?  Definitely not my cup of tea.  You really want to wear clothes and not have the clothes wear you.

Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Angel, the spokes-model for Quaker, had mentioned on several occasions that she loose rhinestones on the heart because she tosses them in the dryer; but she didn't care because she doesn't tuck her shirts in. I'm curious to know has Quaker perfected the application of the rhinestones for the back pockets. Is there special care instructions for laundering them AND will they come off while you're sitting? These are meant to be seen... it won't be attractive if you started loosing stones over time.

Honored Contributor

Around here, there are very expensive jeans at Dillards (for the younger woman) all tethered by a security cord and locked on the table with incredible bling on the back pockets!  So this kind of bling on jeans seems to still be viable fashion.

I love bling, always have and always will.... however I'm not fond of knit type pants....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Dream jeans sizes are off.  I have kacki in 10(med) and they stay nice and don't bag.  I have black, white, grey, and in Med not numerical, and they bag.  I really don't care for drea m jeans anymore.

Honored Contributor

I think I would worry about these scratching my leather furniture when I sit on it, or catching and pulling on fabric furniture. Just a thought.

Honored Contributor

@BaileyBop wrote:

I would buy a pair but I am a petite.  The rise on QF is too long; the waist comes up to my rib cage.  QF is no doubt missing out on a lot of sales.  I know Jeanne refused to produce petite sizing.  I would think the company would like more sales but apparently that isn't their mission.

I posted  about this on another thread, but as I said they are showing Meredith the petite model in the short length. I'm wondering if she's rolling the waist band to make them fit or how high up her torso the waist band is to make them fit in the rise. I think Jane the host can wear the short in dj because she is so wide in the hips, if indeed she does own them.

Respected Contributor

I love my Dreamjeannes and I own a couple of pairs with bling on the back pockets....and I'm a "larger" woman with more than my fair share of booty.  A booty that doesn't look any smaller without bling on it.....lol   My only complaint about the Tsv is that it's a straight leg jean.  I'd have bought two pairs if it was bootcut jean.  I prefer bootcut and this year when there is such an emphasis on bootcut jeans and flares; that's what I'm interested in.  However....I keep going back to the olive color..