Regular Contributor

Re: The rhinestone-encrusted TSV

I too am not a fan of the numeric sizing.  SG doing same thing and nothing fits.  Also when I watched last night, everyone had to lift their tops to show the pockets. Why bling the pockets only to cover them up?  Also, the bling eventually will fall off.

Honored Contributor

These jeans look comfortable but the bling is out for me.  I don't feel comfortable wearing princess clothing.  I leave that for the kids.

Trusted Contributor

The BLING is VERY outdated. I don't see ANY clothing with BLING in B & M stores.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for your input, girls . .  BUT . .  nobody answered my original question.  If I am a "Medium" in elastic waist jeans, what size would I be in today's TSV?  Maybe I should order two sizes (14 & 16) and settle this question once & for all.

Esteemed Contributor

@CountryMusicGal wrote:

Thank you for your input, girls . .  BUT . .  nobody answered my original question.  If I am a "Medium" in elastic waist jeans, what size would I be in today's TSV?  Maybe I should order two sizes (14 & 16) and settle this question once & for all.

I think if you just pull out a pair of jeans that fit you well, measure the waist and then go to "click here" measurements in the product description, you should be able to match up and find the right size for you. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have the same issue/question about sizing when they do numeric sizing rather than S,M,L etc.  And it is never discussed during presentations.

I would think a medium is more of 10 or 12,  any feedback???

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those who don't see bling on jeans in department stores, you must not shop where they sell Miss Me jeans.  Now THAT is some bling. 

I'm not a fan of this bling on the pockets but I almost always wear a top long enough that my butt is covered anyhow.  My biggest issue is that in the picture of the jeans on the home page, you can see striations of white threads throughout the dark blue and I'm guessing the black is the same way.  I detest that. 

Honored Contributor

@CountryMusicGal wrote:

I love the DreamJeannes but am confused about the numerical sizing!  I am a perfect "Medium" in elastic waist DreamJeannes, but don't know what size in the TSV -- 14?  16?  I have had bad luck with other lines (Denim & Co.) in numerical sizes.  Can anyone advise me?

To the lady who started this thread -- don't worry aout the "bling" pockets -- you will love the jeannes!

Just as an fyi, a QVC medium is a 10/12. 

Valued Contributor

I would buy a pair but I am a petite.  The rise on QF is too long; the waist comes up to my rib cage.  QF is no doubt missing out on a lot of sales.  I know Jeanne refused to produce petite sizing.  I would think the company would like more sales but apparently that isn't their mission.

Honored Contributor

They did almost these same jeannes a year or two ago.  I bought them, but hardly ever wore them.  I like bling, but for some reason, found the bling on the ones I got to be a bit too much for my "bling comfort level".  

(Someone asked about sizing....I've not yet bought any dream jeannes in the numeric sizing.  But I will say that I need to size down on dream jeannes - they do stretch.)