Respected Contributor

The rhinestone-encrusted TSV

First of all, I was hoping for an Irish TSV. (Unrealistic of me, I know.)

But these Quacker Factory pants with the rhinestones. . .how could these be flattering to larger women? It's like--look here, look here!

Regular Contributor

Re: The rhinestone-encrusted TSV

I love the DreamJeannes but am confused about the numerical sizing!  I am a perfect "Medium" in elastic waist DreamJeannes, but don't know what size in the TSV -- 14?  16?  I have had bad luck with other lines (Denim & Co.) in numerical sizes.  Can anyone advise me?

To the lady who started this thread -- don't worry aout the "bling" pockets -- you will love the jeannes!

Honored Contributor

The only item I buy from this line are the dream jeannes leggings which I LOVE.  I'm a true size small (5'4", 127#).  No matter when I buy these, the size small is always consistant.

I don't particularly care for the bling on the tsv pockets but if these were the leggings in colors I don't currently have (and there are some) I'd buy them.  Tops/tunics are long enough that you woldn't see much of the bling.  I'm not really into the bling much at all, done tastefully I might go f or it.

I used to have a pr of black jeans with bling on the rear pockets but you could barely see it b/c it was tonal.  I didn't mind that at all.

Sizing - I would say stay true to size.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never bought Quacker Factory jeans but if you are Petite, under 5'3",  you have to remember that when manufacturers size Short, the rise is still the same as in Regular.  If you're like me, the jeans' rise might be too low.

I'm wondering how the stretch is.  Do dream jeans get baggy as the day goes on?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

The bling on the jeans is a bit conservative.  In my opinion though, bling on jeans is out of style.

In my area, no major department stores have any bling on jeans anymore.  I would still be seeing bling if it were in style.

Honored Contributor

As soon as I saw them I thought they would only look ok if you have an absolute perfect butt - and so few women do. 

Honored Contributor

I just don't think rhinestone jeans are all that attractive.

Honored Contributor

I think the rhinestones look dated.

Respected Contributor

Sorry...no bling on booty for me. Another case of my eyes are up here.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Not sure about the pocket bling either, but it's far better for me than any of the bulky Irish sweaters.  They always scream grandma to me or just really cold weather when no one cares at all about fashion.