Trusted Contributor

The recent Jockey TSV set is a failure--a bomb

Yesterday I received the Jockey TSV. Kudos for the Q for getting it here in two days. However, the set is so small I could not even get it past my shoulders to put the cami on. I am 115 pounds and wear a XXS in all QVC clothes. I ordered the Medium size. It was so small I can't even describe it.

I rarely have to return anything from the Q. I know how to read the size charts as an XXS I thought sizing up to Medium would be fine--unbelievable it was no even close. So, I lost the $3.00 original shipping and it cost me $5.95 (lowest rate) to send back. I am out $8.95. So tell me how I am to blame for this when the Q told us to order either our regular size or size up, which I did. Bummer.

PS-like I said I hardly ever have to send anything back. I have never even sent back ANY clothes before because my XXS always fits--always.

Trusted Contributor

Re: The recent Jockey TSV set is a failure--a bomb

Might be worth a call to customer service.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.sad} I am so sorry! Wow that stinks. See this is the new risk, of shopping with QVC now and trying something new and taking a chance on a new item like the TSV set. You just never know about sizing and color, fit etc.

It is experiences like yours that I think are going to make customers really stop shopping with QVC eventually, or stop buying anything they are not 100% sure will fit. No one wants to be out almost $10 just to see if something fits.

I usually have very good luck with Jockey but I didn't get the TSV. I wonder if this set was made just for QVC. That could explain the sizing problem you had.

Valued Contributor

I would insist on a refund of charges. What you received DID NOT compare w/the sizing chart.
Respected Contributor

I looked at that set and after reading the measurements, I decided it wasn't worth the risk to order it. I agree with imaclotheshog about why this new policy is an issue for customers. I have stopped buying clothes & shoes from QVC.

Sorry that sizing up didn't help you. I would definitely call customer service and explain the issue. IMO, you shouldn't have to pay for the return.

Respected Contributor

I just read the reviews on this. 14 reviews: 10 (1-star), 2 (2-stars) and 2 (5-stars). All of the 1 stars are for the same reason, bad fit, too tight, inconsistent size. OP you are not alone.

Honored Contributor

I have come to the conclusion that (1) its not worth trying something new due to the current return policy and (2) certain brands I think cheapen their products for the amount needed for it to be a TSV. Sounds like Jockey did exactly that.

Now I would have been interested in this set, but when I looked at the measurements, I said its not worth the trouble trying to figure it out with the size charts provided.

I'm buying so much less now since this new return policy was instituted.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

What happened to you is just wrong. You should definitely call CS and explain the sizing issue. I've had experiences where I've had to do that and they were very accommodating.

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

You deserve to be refunded back your money, I would demand it. But do it nicely, you get more with sugar remember.

Respected Contributor

Jockey runs very small. They should have said this during any and all presentations if they didn't. I have purchased many a Jockey item over the years. Love their briefs. I use the sizing chart for them and that works. Recently ordered a pair of pajama pats from their website that ran VERY small. I have purchased a similar pair of pants to the TSV last year from the website, and sent them back because the sizing was so off, and they just rolled down and wouldn't stay on the waist.